Chapter 26: Paradise tower

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Magic council meeting hall, Era:

Org: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME REMNANTS OF THE R SYSTEM STILL REMAIN ?!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Member: 8 years ago, a cult that worshiped black magic invested a large sum of money to initiate the building of the R system.

Org: Those seven towers ? The council put a halt to there construction. H

There shouldn't even be any traces of them now !

Belno: There was an 8th tower. It's off the coast of Kaelum.

Org: D... Don't tell me... It hasn't been completed, has it ?

Belno: Unfortunately, when it comes to humor, our reckon team is severely lacking...

Ultear: So it has been completed.

Michello: Why would the R system show up now...

Siegrain: The Tower of paradise... It's not the R system, it's the tower of paradise.

Michello: Yes, that was its other name...

Org: Enough, Siegrain ! It doesn't matter what we call it !!! THE R SYSTEM IS TABOO MAGIC !!! IT PLACES A GRIEVOUS TOLL ON ANYONE SUBJECTED TO IT ! IT CREATES HAVOC !!! WE HAVE TO MOBILIZE THE ARMY IMMEDIATELY !!! WE NEED TO SUPPRESS THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!

Belno: But we know nothing about our opponent...

Member: Know nothing ?: But it was just stated that-

Leiji: It appears as though the forces currently occupying the R system have no relation to the cult mentioned earlier... It is currently under the supervision of a certain Jellal, a man shrouded in mystery.

Org: Jellal ?!

Belno: I do not know of anyone who goes by that name...

Leiji: Other than his name, all background information regarding his identity is unknown...

Your POV:

 Gray: WHERE THE HELL ARE WE ?!

"In the middle of nowhere. Next question ?"

Juvia: It appears as though we have been drifting aimlessly for some time...

Lucy: hey, Natsu... You sure it's around here ?

Natsu: Y- Y... Yeah...

Gray: We're relying on that nose of yours !! Get a grip !!