Chapter 57: Second exam

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Gajeel: DAMMIT !! Why aren't we meeting anyone on our way ?!!

Levy: Thank god, I think we chose the "quiet" route... We're really lucky.

Gajeel: How is that luck ?! I wanted to punch Salamander or Erza !!

"I believe I can help with that."

Levy: EEK !!

Gajeel: You were my third choice anyway. We never had the occasion to deck it out. You're not Salamander, but you're a dragon nonetheless, so you'll do.

"Let it be your funeral. Just a second, we're waiting for our special guests."

Gajeel: Guests ?

Gray: Agh- !

Loki: Guh- !

Gajeel: The stripper and that cheerleader's partner ?! What the hell ?!

Mew: You didn't thought you were the first ones to run into us, do you ?

"I was requested from the master to not hold back on anyone. Sorry to disappoint, but this ain't a quiet route. This is a highway to hell."

Gajeel: You great bastard ! Bring it on !! Show me that difference in power !!

"Very well, if that is what you seek... This is, what makes an S-Class mage !"

 This is, what makes an S-Class mage !"

Lucy: Are... Are we really the only one to make it out of here ?!

Cana: Natsu's over here... But still, there should be at least one more team...

Mew: Looking for them ?

"Congratulation for finishing the first part of the exam. Now we just wait for the master to give new instructions."

Lucy: G- Gray ?! Gajeel ?! What happened ?!

Gray: T- Too fast... Couldn't even react...

Gajeel: There was a big ass light...

Makarov: Ah, good... is that everyone ? How many fell ?

"Two teams."

Makarov: And so ? Your verdict ?

"Flawless. We both already knew they'd pass the test like a breeze, didn't we ?"

Gray: W- Wait, what ?

"That whole thing was to test your strength and luck, my job was to make you prove your bonds, by concentrating my attacks on one of you each time. Congratulation, you all passed. You're still in the game !"