Chapter 88: Your Majesty

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Citizens: They're saying that when we were being evacuated, dragons attacked !

Citizen: Yeah right, what a load of crap.

Citizen: There was a lot of witnesses though. So it wasn't a mage's magic that did all this, then ? By the way, isn't today the day the mages have that big shindig at the castle ? Damn, I'm so jealous of them !

Arcadios: Up until now, we've never invited a single mage into the castle. But just this once... Let's make an exception and celebrate. It's the after party for the Grand Magic Games !

Lucy: Wow !! Amazing...

Gray: That suit looks really bad on you.

Gajeel: At least I'm wearing clothes.

"All the guilds gathered together like that... But I feel like something's missing..."

Erza: ... Wasn't Natsu with you ?

"No... And I haven't seen him around lately, now that I think about it..."

Mew: To think the king invited us all here... He really isn't scared of a few broken pots.

Ichiya: So this is what it's like to join the cultured and sophisticated...~

Trimens: We're kings, for tonight !

Ichiya: Gentlemen, play "That song" in B flat.~

Musicians: "That song" ?! Eh ? What's that ?!

Cana: Bring on the booze !!

Macao: Cana ! Need I remind you, we're inside the castle !

Bacchus: Heh. Wanna go at it again ?

Cana: Sounds good, but I'm warning ya, I ain't losing this time.

Cerberus: WILD !!

Makarov: Who would have thought the day would come when we'd be invited into the castle ?

Yajima: I guess there is some merit to living a long life.

Lucy: Hm ? Ah ! Princess Hisui !

Hisui: Lucy ! I knew you seemed familiar ! You're the Heartfilia group's...

Lucy: Ahaha... That... Was a long time ago...

Hisui: The truth is, I was friends with your father. Even though I've been under his care for quite some time... I've brought you nothing but trouble.