Chapter 43: Return of the doomed

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Such a shame. And here I thought you guys could understand art..."

Natsu: Wait, Y/n ? Are... Are you the one who did that ?

"Well, who else would it be ? And by the way, you may not want to look at what's behind this tree. It's for your own safety guys."

Mew: You do realize this is a life-or-death situation, right ? We got no time to fool around like that ! We have to-

"Find Happy and Wendy, I know. I'm quite ahead of you already, I managed to locate where they're holding them captives. So I decided to wait for you guys, and that I might as well mark the path so you wouldn't get lost."

Mew: ... What.

"What what ?"

Mew: What. Happened. Here ?

"Oh well, you see, I was just waiting for you, going on a walk through the wood, when all of a sudden, all these guys appeared outta nowhere."

Gray: What guys ?

"Don't look behind the tree. Anyways, they all surrounded me, and one of them yelled:"

Mage: Get on your knees !!

"And I replied with:"

"I'm not your mother last night !!"

"... And they took exception to that. On the bright side, I got a great beacon for you guys !"

Mew: So this is what you've been doing...

"Yup, going on an enthusiastic walk."

Gray: You massacred an entire Dark Guild !

"VERY enthusiastic walk. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd rather be at their hideout's entrance, waiting for the right occasion to swoop in and bring everyone back."

Mew: ... What exactly happened while we were gone ? This doesn't sounds like you at all !

"Dunno, but I feel damn good about my life right now. Maybe it's somewhat related to those trees, who knows ? After all, it's since I got here that I get really itching to sucker punch someone. You following or what ?"

 Natsu: This is the place ?!! HAPPY !!! WENDY !!!

Carla: Not so loud !! There may be enemies around, you know !!