Chapter 12: Trial

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Magic council meeting site, Era:

Counselor: Even with Eisenwald having gone under, the main problem hasn't been solved yet. There are still tons of illegal guilds out there.

Org: Then we should just root them altogether. It's intolerable if anyone would embezzle Zelef's magic again.

Member: First of all, how could they have snuck out such magic that easily ? We might have to call the management to take responsibility.

Siegrain: But Fairy Tail, the one guild that we've been so annoyed with, showed up and saved the day.

Ultear: They took down that entire guild with only four or five men.

Siegrain: I can understand why you don't want to admit the truth, but that's how it is. If the guild masters were killed by the Lullaby, things would've been much worse. Some of us would've certainly been fired.

Org: Don't be silly !! Are you really gonna bring up the matter of responsibility here ?!!

Michello: That's out of the question !!! We're already tearing our hair out over their reckless behavior !!

Siegrain: You should just show them some appreciation and stop complaining.

Magnolia:

Lucy: 'Eisenwald's terrorism attempt at the guild masters regular meeting site immediately became big news, and it wasn't long before the entire nation found out about it. I still can't believe that I was in the middle of such a big incident, but here I am, just living another day in my peaceful and quiet life. Though, I have to admit I get excited when I remember that incident from time to time. Rumors says Kageyama and the Eisenwald members were arrested, no surprises there.'

Lucy: 'But what scares me is the fact that Eligor hasn't been arrested yet. What would happen if he came to Fairy Tail to retaliate ?! Though I think we'll be all right. Fairy Tail has the strongest team with Natsu, Gray, Erza and Y/n + Mew, Happy the cat and me.'

Lucy: 'This guild is the best. Please, mom, don't worry about me. I'm doing fine over here. P.S. Please don't tel dad.'

Lucy: Pfuu... A great, suspense-filled adventure is fun and everything, but nothing beats relaxing at my own home.

Gray: I agree, 70.000 jewels rent for this is nothing. You found a nice place, Lucy.

Lucy: TRESPASSER !!!! AND DON'T TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN MY HOUSE !!!

Gray: GUOH !! Hold on... You've got it all wrong, I already took my clothes off before I came in.

Lucy: Just go home !!

Gray: You know, "that" is taking place today. I came here to get you because I thought you might've forgotten about it.

Lucy: "That" ?

Gray: See, I knew you forgot. Didn't you hear from Natsu before we left for the mission ?

 Didn't you hear from Natsu before we left for the mission ?