Chapter 83: Undefeated

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Mirajane: There's... Another Lucy...

Wendy: Wh- What's the meaning of this ?

Yukino: Gemini ? No, that's not it...

Happy: Maybe the one from Edolas... ?

'Lucy': You should have learned about the gates of the Eclipse granting access through time...

Mew: Eclipse... So you mean, you used the Eclipse and...

'Lucy': Came from the future.

All: WHAAAT ?!!

Loki: Impossible...

'Lucy': Soon this country... Will... Be...

 Natsu: HEY !! Are you all right ?!

Pantherlily: What's going on around here... ?

Mew: Don't ask me, I ain't got a clue..

Lucy: This doesn't feel right... Why would I... ?

Natsu: Well, we can't just leave her lying here... For now it's best if she comes with us. We'll leave the castle and send a signal, that will let them know we managed to free Lucy.

Mew: can't wait to see the look on their faces when we show up with two Lucy's.

Darton: Pardon me, princess, but I can't wrap my head around it. You needed the celestial mages in order to open Eclipse. Yet, you deemed it appropriate to drop both of them into the dungeons ? That seems counter-intuitive to me...

Hisui: Indeed... Especially since I already had my hands on all twelve keys... I got ahead of myself.

Darton, But, princess, now they've gotten their keys back... How do you plan on opening the Eclipse ?

Hisui: I already have. Yesterday, I used all twelve keys and unlocked the Gates of the Eclipse. All that was left was to push it open with human hands.

Darton: And... This person... Are they prepared to face the consequences of altering the future ?

Hisui: All this responsibility... I can't shoulder it alone. That's why I sought out both Arcadios' and your council. Whether or not we open the gates will depend on the results of the tournament. Let's just observe it for now.

Your POV:

Gajeel: Dammit ! The First's plan has totally gone to shit ! Where'd it all go wrong ?