Chapter 81: Battle Royale

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Erza: What ? Lucy was captured by the imperial army ?

"She was treated as an accomplice to the plan... As illogical as it may sound."

Laxus: So in the end, we have to win the tournament to get her back ?

Gray: I don't know if we can even rely on that...

Natsu: LIKE I SAID, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT ?! I'M GOING TO GET HER OUT RIGHT NOW !!

"And this is why we don't let you handle delicate stuff by yourself, Natsu."

Mew: Does he really don't remember what happened with Jellal after defeating the Oracion Seis ? Your opponent this time is an entire empire, you moron.

Makarov: Hmm... We can't make an entire empire our enemy, but... On the other hand, they wouldn't just go hurting their own citizens, right ?

"Yeah... An empire killing off its people for its own benefit... Imagine that."

Mew: It's possible they're only holding them hostage until they find a resolution to the Eclipse...

Gajeel: Still... Something feels off. We uncovered highly classified information... Why let the rest of us walk free ?

Pantherlily: Maybe they want you as witnesses to come forward against that Arcadios guy ?

Carla: Would they really risk us leaking information to accomplish that though ?

Erza: They must have concluded it would be useless to hide this any longer.

Gray: They would have to capture all of us to keep it a secret, after all...

Mirajane: On top of that, you guys are contestants in the tournament. If they suddenly couldn't participate tomorrow, it would definitely get noticed.

Mew: "60% of the Fairy Tail team mysteriously disappeared". That and they know they'd get in massive trouble as well by making an enemy out of a magic guild.

Erza: We all agree that Lucy taken hostage sits well with no one, but it doesn't go against the imperial army's code of justice.

Natsu: THAT'S IT !! I CAN'T SIT HERE LISTENING TO THIS CRAP ANYMORE, I'M GOING !!

"What word do you not understand in 'We can't make an entire empire our enemy' ?!"

Natsu: You let them be captured !!

"And what other options did we had ?! It was either surrender peacefully and no one's harmed, or fight back and everyone goes down !"

Natsu: We should've fought back !!