Chapter 82: Rescue mission

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Chapati: There's no room for us to breathe with the fierce-some battles continuing one after another ! And I bet we van expect even more to come !!

Gray: I was told that I'd find you here... By the first.

Rufus: Well, well... I seem to have forgotten you. Will you manage to make me remember ?

Gray: Don't bother trying. I'll end you right here.

Chapati: In the library area, we have Gray of Fairy Tail, and Rufus of Sabertooth !!

Romeo: Is this part of your calculations too, first ?

Mavis: Yes.

Warren: So, it's a certain win for Gray, then !

Mavis: I don't know. But it is vital that he wins. The man called Rufus is a key person in Sabertooth's strategy.

Gajeel: So what's the deal ? That Rufus guy's got a check on everyone's location ?

Mavis: Exactly.

Erza: So in other words, we have to defeat Rufus first.

"Exactly. In a war, taking out both the enemy's scouting abilities and communication networks is primordial."

Gray: Let me deal with him. It should be okay, right, First ?

Juvia: Gray-Sama...

Mavis: According to my calculations, your ability isn't very compatible with Rufus... The probability of you winning is...

Gray: I don't care about that !! We'll save Lucy, and pay them back for what they've done to us. Please let me fight, as a mage of Fairy tail.

Mavis: Sometimes, emotion can overcome calculations. Please show me. The power of your emotions.

Chapati: Rufus has been eliminated !! THE VICTOR IS GRAY !! FAIRY TAIL'S GRAY !!

Juvia: GRAY-SAMAAAAAAA !!

Cana: Calm yourself !

Elfman: You're the man, Gray !!

Mavis: Absolutely splendid.

Chapati: Now Fairy Tail is the only guild with all members still remaining...

Yajima: They do indeed have a clear advantage now.

Mato: UWAAA ! The invincible Rufus has been... !!

Orga: So Rufus was defeated...

Rogue: As I thought, Fairy Tail's strength is real... But Gajeel... Until you fall by my hands...

Minerva: ... Sabertooth is crumbling... Moreover, Sting...