Chapter 118: Expecting the unexpected

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Five days since Fairy Tail's revival.*

Lucy: To think I get to live in the same house again... Lucky. You seem to be doing well too, landlady.

Landlady: YOU BETTER BE PAYING RENT, DAMMIT !!

Lucy: Everyone still had a home to come to in the form of our old dorm at Fairy Hills... We were able to find some people who were able to convert the inside into something more accommodating for everyone. Or at least everyone who doesn't have another house... It's a good thing Erza could let most of them in the five consecutive rooms she had there... Looks like I won't have to worry about a place to live anymore...

*A year ago, this whole town was nearly destroyed during the battle with Tartaros. Even so, all the townspeople still accepted everyone back with open arms. It surely has a lot to do with the faith they had in the guild back in the founders' troubled times.*

Lucy: Ahhh, that felt great-.

Natsu: Yo !

Lucy: THIS IS MY PERSONAL SPACE !! How many times have I told you not to just make yourselves at home ?!

Natsu: As if that kind of attack would work on me now. Looks like you've been slacking off on your own training, Lucy !

Lucy: P- Put me down !

Natsu: It's time to go to work.

Happy: We've got a job !

Lucy: R- Really ?!

*In the aftermath of where Fairy Tail once stood was a giant crater. The ruins of the surrounding buildings were still strewn about.*