Chapter 74: Underestimated

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Chapati: Well then... We've finally arrived at the final match of day 2 of the Grand Magic Games.

Juvia: Great work, Mira.

Mirajane: I feel like I've shown quite a few inappropriate sides of myself...

Gajeel: The best was at the end, though.

Laxus: Even so, this only brings us to 12 points... Y/n's team is at 20...

Gajeel: ... Fucking chariots.

Jellal: ... ...

Mirajane: What is it, Mystogan ?

Jellal: Nothing...

Gajeel: The less he speaks the better, right ?

Mirajane: Ahh, I see.

Jellal: ... 'The second day's about to end, but... What is the meaning of this ?'

Natsu: It's like the old Mira ! As I thought, she's strong !

Gray: Wasn't it supposed to be a swimsuit contest ?

Erza: But it was a swimsuit contest. I don't think there was any sort of "No hitting" rule though.

Wendy: Something feels off about what you're saying...

Lucy: Like always, no ?

"... Why do I feel like something really embarrassing happened in an alternate reality... ?"

Chapati: Today's final match... Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi ! VS Sabertooth's Yukino Agria !!

Crowd: THIS IS ANOTHER BATTLE OF THE BEAUTIES !!

Frosch: Who do you think is going to win ?

Lector: It's obviously going to be lady Yukino ! How could you not even know that, Frosch ?!

Frosch: Fro agrees !

Orga: Since thanks to a certain someone, we didn't get any points in the competition portion...

Sting: ... Keh.

Yukino: No... Sting was just unlucky. If he had known it was going to be a competition on transport...

Sting: Putting that aside, you know what it means for you to be on this team, right ?

Yukino: To fight without bringing shame upon Sabertooth's name.. And to win without fail.

 And to win without fail