Chapter 18: Jupiter

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

*In a treehouse located in the forest East of Magnolia, lives an old acquaintance of the master. Porlyusica hates humans, and thus lives peacefully, deep in the forest all by herself. But she's also a specialist when it comes to healing wounds caused by magic. So the master was taken to her place.*

 Alzack: H- HEY !!

Alzack: H- HEY !!

Bisca: What are you doing to our master... I mean the patient !!

Porlyusica: Hmph. He rushed into things without considering his age, and look at him now. Really... Such a fool. How long are you gonna stay here ?!! Go home already !!!

Alzack: No... But... We're worried about master's condition...

Bisca: Please allow us to look after him.

Porlyusica: Go home. Those worried faces are like rubbing salt in a patient's wounds.

Porlyusica: This is wind lineage magic, Drain. It's a dreadful magic that depletes the target's magic power. Once the magic power is drained, it'll float in the air, and eventually disappear. If we could've gathered Makarov's magic power as it was floating around, we could heal him faster, but now it's too late. It'll take a while.

Alzack: I- Is that so... ?

Bisca: We'll tell everyone.

Porlyusica: What are you still doing here ?!!

Alzack: Huh ?! But we thought you wanted us to hear you out !!

Porlyusica: GO HOME ALREADY !! YOU HUMANS STINK !!

Bisca: HIEEEEK !!! EXCUSE US !!

Porlyusica: *sigh*... You've caused so much trouble since the old days... For mages, their magic power is like their source of life. The greater the magic power you possess, the more the draining hurts. If you don't try your best... You could die like this. You're... really a fool...