Final Chapter: Where are you going ?

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*The year is X793. A year has passed since this battle. And a lot has happened in the meantime.*

Announcer: The Kemu Zaelon literary prize for best new novelist has been awarded. And I'd like to introduce the recipient now ! May I present... The author of The Adventure of Iris, Lucy Heartfillia !

*But everyone is doing fine.*

Crowd: Well, I heard that the main character was modeled after her author, but... I never imagined you'd be such a lovely young lady ! Ha ha ha !

Crowd: Oh, dear ! Didn't you know ? Lucy-sensei is a member of the magic guild, Fairy Tail.

Crowd: Ah. No wonder... Then... is that why... Her friends are so boisterous... ?

Natsu: Hya hya !! The meat here's so tasty !!

Wendy: Natsu-san, you shouldn't eat so much !

Happy: The fish is sooooo good, too !

Carla: That's terribly vulgar, you know, Happy.

Erza: Hey ! This is a fancy party ! Keep your clothes on !

Gray: Whoa ! When did that happen ?!

"That's it, I'm taping them to your skin next time !"

Gajeel: This classy iron tastes great ! *Crunch*

Levy: I don't think it was meant to be eaten.

Pantherlily: And also... I don't think it's actually iron.

Jet: Our Lucy went and won a prize !

Droy: Won a prize !

Lucy: H- Honestly ! I told you that you could come to the party if you kept it down ! You're ambarrassing me !

Natsu: Sorry, no can do!

Happy: Aye !

Gray: But wait ! Why're you dressed in normal clothes ? It's formal !

Natsu: At least i'm wearing something, ice pervert !

Gray: What was that, flames-for-brain ?!

Natsu: You wanna go ?!

*ZBUNK*

"No one will go here and now ! If you have a fight to pick, do it at home !"

Juvia: Then perhaps... Perhaps Juvia must strip !

Macao: Who gave her the hard stuff ?!

Wakaba: Who cares, give her more !

Lucy: Honestly... This is my award gala, and they're messing it all up !

*Yes, a lot happened... So first, there's me... I had just been writing my novel here and there, so I was shocked when it won an award. I can't say that it's sold well or made me rich or anything. But it was one dream of that came true.*

Anna: Lucy, congratulations ! There's a proper order to events that make one able to live on an author's salary.

Lucy: Anna-san ! Haha...

*Anna-san is still in this time. It's kind of weird to interact with your own distant ancestor, but I got to see her from time to time. At the moment, she's a school teacher in a tiny village.*