Chapter 98: You called for help...

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Kyouka: What... is that noise ? Where does it even come from ? The Fairy Tail mages ?

Franmalth: No... That's not them... I... I can't even tell where it is, it's almost as if it was coming from everywhere !

Kyouka: What, you don't think that's his doing ?! he's completely out cold, and he still has the magic seal cuffs on !

Franmalth: I know that !

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Franmalth: It's just... I don't understand ! This pressure, I've never seen anything like that before ! It's like... It's like the very fabric of time and space was being ripped apart !

???: You know, as a matter of facts...

???: You fuckers aren't exactly wrong. But, sadly, soon the day will come...

???: When you'll regret angering the wrong beings... That is, if you ever see a sunrise again.

Franmalth: W... What-

???: EARTH POWER !!

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Gajeel: What's happening again ?! This damn cube won't stop shaking !

Mew: ... I could be very wrong... No, I HOPE I'm wrong at this point... because if they really showed up...

Lucy: This... Immense pressure... What's happening ?

Mew: ... It really was but a cry for help...

???: ... Did I get them ?

???: I think they used it to run away.

???: Ah, crap. Probably shouldn't have held back like that. Well, whatever, we have what we came here for.

???: True. But man... Look at what they did to you... hey, you okay there ?

"... ... ... H... Ah... H- Huh... ?"

???: Coming by yet, are you ? Really had us worried, you know that ?

"Y... You... What... Why... How... ?"

???: You're really asking "Why" and "How" ? isn't it obvious already "Little brother" ?

Dialga/Palkia: We heard your call for help.

Gray: His... Brothers... ?

Mew: Not exactly blood-related, but... if they really are going to fight on our side... The tides of battle couldn't have turned more...

Dialga: Hngh !

*SCHKLING*

Dialga: That takes care of the cuffs... Now go and wreck them.