Chapter 91: Character Development

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 "This is quite the predicament we're in !!"

Minerva: AHAHAHAHAHA, magnificent ! The top cream of Fairy Tail, reduced to mere toddlers now !!

Erza: Gah... Is there anything we can do in our state ?

"... ... I... May have an incredibly dangerous idea, that you definitely shouldn't follow me through."

Erza: Then you shouldn't do it.

"Listen, I'd rather try something rather than stand here and be a punching bag."

Erza: How dangerous will it be exactly ?

"Uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure there won't be any long-lasting aftermath."

Erza: ... ... ...

Minerva: Ahaha... Seeing you run around like that... I love it !

"Right now she's going easy on us, because she wants to toy with us. We need to take advantage of that, while she's got her guard down."

Erza: You plan on taking her down ?

"Not really... I just want to make it so we can escape safely. Whatever magic this is, its range must be limited, so if we go far enough, it will disappear. At that point we'll be able to seriously fight back."

Erza: ... Don't die.

"Not again, you mean- BUARF !!"

Minerva: As much as I like playing cat and mouse with you, I'm starting to grow tired.

"Guh... Ack..."

Erza: NO !

Minerva: Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I heard you mumble about something... What could that be ? What can you toddlers possibly rely on, without strength or magic ?

"N... Natural... Instincts..."

Minerva: What ?

*CHROMP*

Minerva: ... YEOOOOOOOOOOW !! LET GO ! LET GO OF MY HAND, BRAT !!

"MMGNNNNNFFF !! PUAH !!"

Erza: Was that your master plan ?!

"Something more or less like that..."

Minerva: Gh... You... How dare you ?! You are nothing !! Nothing but insects to be crushed !! The only place you belong to is beneath my feet !!