Chapter 20: Lord of Phantoms

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Jose: IMPOSSIBLE !!! THOSE PIECES OF TRASH FROM FAIRY TAIL MANAGED TO TAKE OUT THE ENTIRE ELEMENT FOUR ?!!

Mages: Ah... Well... I'm sure there's been some sort of mistake...

Jose: ... Where is Gajeel ?

Mage: Well... The truth is... We don't know where he's...

Gajeel: I'm right here, master. The element four were wiped out ? Well, if they got beaten up by trash, that just makes them trash as well. I guess you should have just sent me out there to take them on in the first place.

 I guess you should have just sent me out there to take them on in the first place

Gajeel: A present for you, master.

Jose: Lucy... ?! But how... ?

Gajeel: Don't underestimate the nose of a dragonslayer.

Mages: But... Gajeel... She... She IS alive, right ... ? we won't be able to get the money if Lucy dies, you know...

Gajeel: Hmmm...

 Mages: What are you ?! Stop that

Mages: What are you ?! Stop that... !!

Lucy: *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

Gajeel: Looks like she's alive to me. Though the big guy who was with her might well be dead.

Jose: As expected of the strongest man in my entire guild. Good work, Gajeel.

Jose: All you Fairy Tail members out there. We have succeeded in capturing Lucy. Our first objective has been achieved.

Lucy: Oww... Agh... AAAAHHHHHH !!!

Jose: I'm sure you all heard that...We have but a single objective remaining. To slaughter the lot of you, disgusting brats.

Jose: Gajeel, keep an eye on Lucy for me.

Gajeel: Hm ?

Jose: A few insects seem to have invaded our guild. I shall have to let them know that they will be seeing no more miracles. I will deal with them all myself.