Chapter 101: Alegria

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Kyouka: Master Mard Geer, king of Hades... the enemy is more powerful than we expected. The Face project failed, Ezel and Franmalth were defeated.

Mard: Seilah and Hell's core, too.

Kyouka: What... We have to call master...

Mard: That's impossible. We don't have enough "Curse power" to revive the master. If we don't erase this "Magical power" E.N.D. won't resuscitate.

Kyouka: That was the purpose of the Face project, but it failed.

Mard: You don't see it. You can't see the big picture. that's a "Point".

Kyouka: A point ?

Mard: It's just a point. Mard Geer is a perfect tactician. If you look at the whole situation, even the destruction of Face is nothing but a single point. It's not a problem. I'm sure magic will soon vanish from this world.

Kyouka: I don't understand what you're...

Mard: Kyouka, who are we ?

Kyouka: Demons of the book of Zeref. Etherious.

Mard: What's our goal ?

Kyouka: To revive Master END and return to Zeref's side.

Mard: What are humans ?

Kyouka: Lower than insects.

Kyouka: M... Master Mard Geer... What... Ga...

Mard: You captured humans and played with them.

Kyouka: I- It was...To gather information about Face... GUAAAAH !!

Mard: You like humans too much.

Kyouka: That's not true... Agah... Gh...

Mard: Mard Geer finds it disgusting that on eof his subordinates would play with creatures lower than insects. Consider this your punishment. It's not for playing with humans, but for making Mard Geer feel disgusted.

Kyouka: I... I understand. Thank you for your explanation. Uh... Gh...

Mard: Humans... looking at the whole situation, they're not an issue. But... I don't want them to soil my garden. Maybe I should use "Alegria".

Your POV:

Lucy: Gray should be keeping the enemy busy back there.

"So all that is left to take care of is Mira, right ?"

Natsu: Yeah... She should be somewhere on this floor too.