Chapter 54: Anticlimactic

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Lucy: Everyone...

Wendy: They're all...

Natsu: THEY'RE ALL UP AND KICKING ?!!

Gray: Hey, it's you guys.

Natsu: What the shizz happened ?! We heard you were all transformed into a giant lacryma, so we were here to save you, but then...

Gray: Don't ask us, we got no idea either. There was that massive light, then nothing until these guys just, awaken us, saying they had no more use for us.

Lucy: Was that...

Erza: Y/n's doing ? Absolutely. Right now, we're waiting for them to finish.

Lucy: Finish what ?

Erza: The peace summit.

Gray: They're coming out !

King: I suppose you had reasons to decapitate my chief of staff...

"I could tell from miles away this guys didn't care about the magic, and just wanted to see suffering. Had we let him live, he'd have taken the military might you have and turned it against everyone."

Coco: Your majesty !

King: The queen of exceeds, Shagotte, and myself, came to an agreement.

Natsu: Y- Y/n ?!

"Ah. You guys have been escorted here ?"

Natsu, but what's happening ?!

"There's no reason to fight anymore. I gave them what they wanted, a reliable, unlimited source of magic, in exchange of everyone's lives."

Natsu: So wait, we traveled all the way here for nothing ?!

"Don't say that. But... yeah, after I'm done here, I probably would've just went looking for you so we can all go back."

Gajeel: My entire plan went to waste because of that as well too... Not cool.

"Hey, look at the bright side, this ended quick, so now we all go back with the rest of Magnolia through Anima, they get the magic they so much wanted, and apart from that treacherous midget, no one has to get hurt. A complete win in my book."

Natsu: Oh... Okay... But then, what are we waiting for to go back ?

"We wait for Mystogan to open the door."

Natsu: Mystogan... ?

"You want the short version ?"

Lucy: All of this has been rather anticlimactic, so go ahead...

"He's the prince of this land, Edolas' version of Jellal."

Natsu: Alright... WAIT WHAT-

Mystogan: You single-handedly resolved a conflict that lasted for centuries...

"Well, it's only the second time, in the end."

'Erza': So you really are leaving so soon ?

"There's nothing left to do here."

'Erza': We are grateful for your help, just know... If you ever come back and step a foot inside the castle, it'll be the last thing you'll ever do.