Chapter 31: Irreplaceable bonds

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

 Shô: It's the R-System

Natsu: WHAT ?!

Wally: It's the true form of the tower of paradise that we constructed... Now being activated.

Lucy: Activated ?!! Are you saying that Zeref has been revived ?!

Shô: I don't know... It's our first time seeing the system in action too.

Your POV:

"GUAAAHHH !!"

Jellal: Come on, where's all your bluster from before ? Did you already use up all your power sooner, between Ikaruga and the Etherion ?

"Shut... Your trap... You motherfucker..."

Jellal: Right now, the council is completely paralyzed. I'll have to thank Ultear, she did well. In paradise, everyone is of one mind, so she isn't afraid of death. Really, having to thank such an idiot...

Erza: YOU'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, BY ALL THOSE YOU HAVE MANIPULATED !! U- Ugh... ! What, what is this ?

Jellal: A binding serpent spell. I set it on you while we were in each other arms.

Erza: Ergh... I... I CAN'T MOVE !!

Jellal: The magic has been collected here already, and now the sacrifice is ready, Zeref can finally be revived. I don't have any more time to play with you two. I will take the 27 billion idea of magic collected and fuse it with your body. You will then be broken down and used to reconstitute Zeref's new body.

 You will then be broken down and used to reconstitute Zeref's new body

Jellal: Farewell, Erza. OH EXALTED ZEREF !! I AM HERE BEFORE YOU ! OFFERING THIS WOMAN'S BODY AS YOUR SACRIFICE !!

Erza: Jellal... JELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!