Chapter 122: Coarse, rough, irritating

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Natsu: Zeref is here ?! On this continent... ?!

Makarov: I had no idea... That Emperor Spriggan was actually Zeref himself ! The fact that you all are here... Means that you heard the situation from Mest.

Erza: Yes. Anyway, we're happy to have you back, safe and sound.

Makarov: I didn't consider this deeply enough... They had no intention of negotiating from the start ! All after I sullied the name of the guild to come here... ! It was all meaningless. I've never felt such regret...

Gray: Meaningless ? Not at all ! This year made us all that much more mature. And after that, we were able to form up as a guild again !

"When one commits an act out of love, it is always meaningful. isn't that what you taught us ?"

Natsu: Gramps, let's go back...To fairy Tail !

 Makarov: Y- Yes

Makarov: Y- Yes...

Carla: We've got tons to talk about, but first we'd better get a move on.

Happy: You're right !

Makarov: 'Who's this... ?'

Mest: I've been overusing my Direct Line. I can only transport us all one more time with the magic power I have left. I'd love to take us to Sorano's ship, but to do that, we'd have to go back to a place where my Direct Line can reach the ship.

???: Leaving so soon, Makarov ? And here I thought we were gonna be great friends...

Ajeel: I hope you remembered your souvenirs ! Because the trip six feet under is faster than you'd think !

Makarov: Ajeel !

Mest: Impossible... How did he... ?

Ajeel: Sand. Sand is real nice ! It tells me whatever I need to know !

Gray: ...' He's... On the same level as that woman, From Caracole...'

'Spriggan 12... Just our luck to run into another one.'