F O U R

~Pain~

                                  ~Pain~

TW: Violence and self harm.

Silence emitted across the room, every pair of eyes widened at Draco's question-including mine. Nolan's arm around my shoulder stiffened, the joint he was bringing to his lips stopping half way in shock.

"The fuck did you say?" Nolan snarled, leaning forward slightly.

Draco's expression was emotionless except for his eyes, they were dark and daring. His gaze fixed on Nolan, glaring daggers at him as his eye twitched scarcely.

"You heard me." Draco jerked his head forward in a slight nod, brows raising temporarily.

The room was heated with tension and no one dared to speak up while the two boys scowled at one another. I just watched in shock, unsure of what I could possibly say. Why would Draco bother to care why I had bruises? It had no effect on him, so why would he bring it up? Choosing to push those thoughts away, I edged forward to speak.

"It's nothing, I'm just really clumsy." I laughed it off, however no one joined in. Some seemed entertained by the small brawl, others were just looking down at the floor-to intoxicated to care.

"Nevermind that," Nolan said, relaxing a little and leaning back to he was against the sofa again. "How come you were looking at my girlfriend Malfoy? And why are you so concerned about her?" He tilted his chin up, raising a brow at the blonde boy.

Draco shifted in his seat a little, placing his drink on the coffee table infront of us. "I'm not," Draco shrugged. "I'm just curious because the bruises on her look quite painful, and not something to be found from being clumsy."

I glanced down at the floor, dreading to meet his blue hues-afraid that if I did i would break knowing that he's caught on. But nothing is wrong with mine and Nolan's relationship. We love eachother, we really do. Just because he gets a little angered sometimes doesn't mean anything. We all have our flaws.

"I think you should mind your buissness, Malfoy." Nolan challenged. "If it hasn't occurred to you already," He stood up. "You know nothing about her, yet have the nerve to ask such stupid questions."

Draco stood up also, the coffee table between the being the one thing blocking them apart. "I'm sorry, Hawk. But at least I know how to treat my women." He challenged, Blaise, Theo and Adrain also standing as if they could sense something was about to go down.

"And what might you be trying to accuse?" Nolan's fists clenched from beside him. If I thought it was a bad idea to step in before, I'd be stupid if I did it now.

Draco straightened his back, head high and chin tilted up. He rolled his jaw before saying, "I think you may be mistreating your so called girlfriend."