T W E N T Y-N I N E

Mature scenes

~Presents~

Athea's eyes wondered along the many stacked shelves in the small object and collection shop that carried thousands of different items, some that held no use and were used to show of wealth, some for display and others that were purposeful like books and clothing. She wasn't sure what she was looking for, specifically. Having no clue what kind of things Draco liked was making it difficult for her to find a birthday present for him. Luckily, Theo, Blaise and Mila Blaise accompanied her and offered their help.

"Personally," Theo dug around in a sale basket in the corner of the shop. "I think Malfoy's in need of a new pair of lacy knickers, like these." He grinned and held up a pair of black underwear that was almost completely see-through.

Mila snickered and grabbed them from him as she checked the price. Her jaw dropped and brows raised. "Two galleons! And it's for sale!" She threw them back in the basket. "Absolute rubbish."

Athea giggled at her friends as she followed Mila, making sure to glance at everything to ensure she wouldn't miss something that would make the perfect present. "This is so difficult." She sighed. "I have no idea what to get him."

Mila turned to her and tapped her chin a couple of times. "What sort of things does he like?" She asked.

Athea bit her lip as she thought. "He's a fan of Quidditch, likes to read." She continued to think. "One of his favourite classes are potions. He once told me he used to want to be a healer when he grew up - he's recently taken a liking to wizards' chess and his favourite sweets are sugar quills."

Her best friend stared at her for a few seconds, completely silent until a grin slowly revealed itself on her lips. "You certainly know a lot about Malfoy, hm?"

Athea looked at her with narrowed eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Mila shrugged and continued to smirk as she picked up some items from the shelf to inspect them. "I just never expected you two to get as close as you are now, if you know what I mean." She winked over her shoulder as Athea rolled her eyes. "Are you both officially dating?"

Athea froze, her eyes fell to the floor as she thought about her and Draco-their relationship. She hadn't forwardly questioned him about what they were and where they were at, she thought it sounded rather childish and would preferably avoid embarrassment. Draco had never asked her to be his girlfriend, easy to say they wanted each other and started shagging, obviously it was more complicated than that, but it's quite a long story. Between him seeing her bruises and noticing things that others didn't, to him beating up Nolan, their study sessions, the ball dance, the night she was drunk, and he comforted her, their first kiss, the naughty nights they shared while patrolling the Hogwarts halls and the first time they had sex.

There were obviously feelings in all of that. Happiness, comfort, compassion, safety, warmth, attachment, passion, lust, desire and...

That one other word. It had been on her mind for a while now, but now wasn't the time to think about it. If she thought about it, she would panic, for more reasons than one.

"Erm, I'm not really sure really." Athea gulped and tucked away her thoughts for another time. "We've never really talked about our relationship."

"Well, I think you should." Mila shoved all of the items she had picked up back onto the shelf. "I've seen the way he looks at you as well. Even when you're not looking, especially when your laughing, he's always watching you and smiling." She turned around and pointed at Athea. "You've got him wrapped around your little finger."