N I N E T E E N

Hey legends

Hey legends

                                 ~Cold~

Umbridge aimed her wand at the wall and said, "Bombarda maxima!" There was a deafening explosion which led to Athea and a few other members of the inquisitorial squad clamping their hands over their ears to protect their hearing.

There was a mist of smoke followed by strong smell that made Athea cringe. The dark grey gas lingered for a moment, but after a few moments it started to slowly dissolve—therefore revealing a mass of students, all with wands clasped in their hands with a firm grip. Athea peaked her head past Blaise and saw the frozen, shocked look on Harry Potter's face when Draco pulled Cho Chang into view—a slick smirk on the slytherins face. Umbridge seemed quite chuffed with herself, most likely because it took a long time to discover what secrecy Potter and his friends were up to. Athea did feel slightly sorry for the students caught, she knew that they would have to endure the same form of detention as she did—her hand was still stinging from it.

As Umbridge practically dragged Potter to Dumbledore's office, Athea let her mind wonder to the previous news in the Daily Profit. Bellatrix Lestrange had been broken out of Azkaban, not only was she Draco's aunt, but she was said to be completely insane. From what Athea had heard, Bellatrix was a very loyal follower of Voldemort, probably his most willing aswell. The woman had been sentenced to life in Azkaban, but after her escape she had only spent fourteen years in the prison. Athea knew that when she would be forced to become a death eater she would have to meet the crazed woman and even work alongside her. She must say, from the pictures Athea had seen, Bellatrix looked extremely intimidating, not only terrifying.

She wondered how Draco felt about all of this, he had never met his aunt before, she knew that. When the year would be over and everyone will be sent home for the summer, Draco would most likely be introduced to her—she guessed that Bellatrix would be staying at his manor with being Mrs Malfoy's sister.

Athea still wondered where she stood with Draco, neither of them had properly discussed exactly what they had. It wasn't love, no. If she was being truly honest, she didn't think she could ever love anyone again. The love she had for Nolan clouded her mind and he manipulated that love over and over again.

She did trust Draco, she trusted him quite a lot. He had helped her countless of times  cares for her even. Without his help Athea would still be trapped in that toxic relationship, her father would still have control over her—she hadn't felt this free in all her life.

Draco made her see things a different way, like physical touch. Before, she never found comfort with Nolan touching her, especially when he started using her body for his own entertainment. Nolan used to ensure she always felt good, but he soon became more demanding of her. But Draco, he invented this new feeling in her blood—lust. Now, when Athea was with Draco he could always rise this tingling form of arousal in her bones, even with one small gesture she would find herself fawning over him. Not to mention he would always ensure she was comfortable with him, asking if she was okay with what they were doing together. Draco had made her see stars with only his fingers and mouth, and Athea dreamt what it would be like if they went all the way.