T W E N T Y-S I X

~Anger~
Mature scenes

Theo's eyes grew wide and his fingers dug into the arm of the sofa.

"I'll be back." He said to his friends, Athea, Draco, Blaise and Mila, who all decided to meet again for a gathering at the Malfoy's.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asked once Theo stood and the laughter of the others had died down.

"Bathroom." He called over his shoulder, trying to make himself seem as calm as possible as he strode out of the room, but as soon as he was out of sight be began to sprint.

"Fuck!" He hissed as he entered the Bathroom and immediately rolled up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. He violently turned on the coldest setting for the tap and dunked his arm under the stream.

Every night at 10pm the mark would begin to brutally hurt and burn, a feature the Dark Lord added to remind his followers who was in power. The cold helped, Theo would usually let his arm rest in a bucket of ice to numb the pain, but he obviously didn't have one of them right now.

He cast a cooling charm on himself, turned off the tap and pressed his forehead against the wall. He was freezing, but it was beyond better than the pain the dark mark would give him.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" A voice entered her hearing and Theo sensed them behind him.

"Nothing, just needed a moment."

It was Draco and he scoffed. "Mate, you looked like you'd just been stabbed before you left, it's something else." Draco placed his hand on Theo's bare arm to turn him but he immediately removed it with a hiss.

"You're fucking freezing!"

"Just piss off, alright!" Theo marched across the room to get away from him and attempted to pull his sleeve down, but Draco stopped him.

"Just tell me what's —" his eyes locked onto Theo's lower arm, and he gulped. "Nott..." his eyes grew wide. "What the fuck is this!" He brought Theo's arm up to shove it in his face.

Theo scoffed and shoved Draco away from him. "You know damn right what it is! Don't act fucking stupid!" he viciously gripped his sleeve and forced it down to cover the mark that Draco had seen.

Draco was silent as he stared at Theo, a look of pure shock and disbelief froze over his face. Theo scoffed again. "Don't act so shocked, you knew I'd end up getting it."

Draco shook his head. "Yeah, but not this early."

Theo shrugged. "My father's a dick, you know that, he mentioned to the Dark Lord that I 'would be honoured to get the mark as soon as possible'" he let out a menacing laugh at his fathers' deluded words. "Fucking dick."

"You could have told me." Draco muttered and let his arms rest at his sides.

"You couldn't have done anything to help, not much does." Two things did help Theo actually—getting drunk and getting laid, however he didn't always remember the getting laid part, because he was mostly drunk during it.

"Still, I'm your mate. I'm could have supported you." Draco argued, claiming that he was helpful.

Theo laughed and shook his head. "You have as much support in you as Snape has for gryffindors." He joked.

Draco folded his arms over his chest. "I can be comforting when I need to be."

Theo laughed. "Good joke, mate."

Draco raised a brow then strode over to Theo and wrapped his arms around him into a tight hug. "See?" He ignored Theo's protests. "Told you."

"Are you fucking ill or something?" Theo groaned and gave up trying to get away from Draco's grasp. "This is really unlike you."