T W E N T Y-O N E

Hi everyone!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Mature scenes.

The cold air was passing through the hospital wing briskly, empty beds were scattered across the room, some with neatly made sheets and others a crumpled mess of thin blankets. Madame Pomfrey was nowhere in view, so Nolan thought it was the perfect time to sneak away without being caught.

It was a risk, with his still healing bruises and sore muscles he found it hard to sit up from his cot. Nolan's face scrunched up in discomfort as he swung his legs around to perch on the side of the mattress, his bones clicked from the movement. He couldn't express the hatred he now had against Draco fucking Malfoy. Weeks on end he had been stuck in the same four walls, nothing to do and no one to entertain him. Simply put, he was pissed.

Pissed at Malfoy for putting him in here with a broken nose, four fractured ribs and worryingly damaged muscles. Pissed at his father for hardly caring and being 'too busy with meeting with the dark lord'. And most importantly pissed at Athea.

The pathetic girl thought she was clever by cheating on him with Clancey, it was laughable really. Even better, she fucking slapped him. He was shocked at first, never had she ever done something like that. She was like a mouse, small, frail and weak—she would listen to him with a simple snap of his fingers, but no, she chose to be an insufferable bitch instead. He was ready to make her regret what she did, but then, she ran and the next think Nolan saw was a familiar blonde headed boy with her. Something inside him sensed there was something going on between Athea and Malfoy, and when Malfoy locked a punch on Nolan—it confirmed it.

If he was being honest, he didn't give two fucks if Athea was gaining feelings or whatever it was going on in her fucked up head, what angered him was that she thought she was allowed to. He had control over her, and he knew she knew it. He relished in that control, used it to all his might. The power he held towards her heightened his ego and he started to become obsessed with it. She would do anything he wanted, because she had no choice.

But, that changed. He no longer had that power over her—because of Snape's threat.

So, they were broke up now, he couldn't do anything about that—plus, he had lost his little toy. He guessed it wouldn't be a big deal, he still had Brown, and she was a lot more exciting in sexual exercises than Athea. He concluded that it was an improvement.

Still, he wanted revenge. He would get back at his ex-girlfriend and Malfoy one day, patience would have to be his main priority.

Shoving away his thoughts, Nolan stood with a wince. It was mid-way, and his mark was burning. It was time, the day he had been preparing for months and months. This would be his chance to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord and gain himself some respect from fellow death eaters.

Nolan picked up his wand from the small table next to his hospital bed and apparated to the Ministry Of Magic.

*****