T W E N T Y-S E V E N

~Birthday~

Mature scenes.

"You've got to at least put some effort in." Draco mused from across the room once he easily dismissed the hex Athea sent his way with a small wave of his wand.

Athea scowled at him and gritted her teeth. "I am." She seethed and quickly straightened to block a tickling jinx he shot towards her. Always the tickling jinx.

Draco raised a brow at her. "Well, how about you start trying now, yeah?"

"I am!" She threw her hands up in the air in annoyance and chewed at her bottom lip while firing three hexes in a row in his direction.

Draco, of course, blocked and dodged them with skill, so naturally that he didn't even move from where he stood—only let his shoulders move at an angle which let him carelessly cast a shield in the spot the hex was aiming for. Show-off, Athea thought.

"You need to move more." He said while throwing another tickling jinx at her, only this time a little harder. "You're too stiff."

She blocked it. "You haven't moved from that spot since we started!"

Draco smirked. "Yeah, well I'm better than you."

Athea glared at him and shook her head with a exhausted sigh. "Almost forgot how smug you are." She turned around and walked over to her bag lay down on the table, rummaging around it in search for a bottle of water.

She could hear the faint sound of his footsteps closing in on her from behind. Both of his hands ghosted over her hips before wrapping round her waist and pulling her roughly into his chest. "You know you love it." He whispered while slowly kissing her cheek.

She melted into his touch; it was inevitable. He was so warm, with his chest pressed up against her back, his hot breathing down her ear, the way his hands would run up her stomach— reaching just the bottom of her breasts before slowly gliding back down on repeat. His hands were so perfect, the way they worked, moved, teased—they always had her knees buckling.

He started to press tender kisses along the curve of her jaw, slowly making a path to her neck. "Draco..." she whispered as she felt him grow hard and push himself against her backside. "Not now." She breathed, although, she still tilted her head to give him more access to her neck.

"Why not." His teeth grazed over her skin. "No one's here." He bit down on a sensitive spot on her neck, a spot he knew made her weak. She moaned. "It's just us, love."

"Someone could walk in." Draco's hand moved to her thigh, and just as it started to move in between her legs, the door burst open.

"Where's the birthday girl?" A voice beamed once they entered and Athea and Draco shot apart, both turning to see Mila and Blaise walking in.

Athea rolled her eyes and tried to make herself cool down and not seem infatuated. "That sounds so cringey." She groaned and pulled out the bottle of water she had wanted before.

Mila was smirking beside Blaise, her eyes flickering between Athea and Draco, who had turned around and occupied himself with some interesting quills to hide the situation in his trousers.

"Well, it's not every day your best friends turns eighteen, isn't it." Blaise grinned and Theo appeared over his shoulder to throw some confetti everywhere, he had a pink, pointy party hat on his head.

Yes, it was her birthday today—28th of May. Her friends were like family on this day, mostly because her real family never cared for her on her birthday. Her 'parents' had never given her a single present, Robin however, made sure she enjoyed her day at least.