Chapter 17 - Wedding Day 2.

Ishita Hassan

I hired the same bridal artist and she once again make me felt the prettiest ever. This time, she advised me to put my wavy hair down as it falls freely.

I walked into the aisle and my father was waiting for me to assist me along as per their tradition. Nathan's face went speechless as he looked at me and he took my hand from my father to kiss it lightly.

"I do. " we said while looking intentionally into each other and finally the priest vowed us that we are officially married and that the groom can kiss the bride.

Wait, what? Is he going to kiss me? I mean we had been kissed before but that was when we were third parties. Now, he is my husband and he is going to kiss me.

He slowly lean in as he cupped my face with both of his palm and my breathing got heavy. I started to get nervous and he realised it while started tensing a bit.

Everyone was hushing here and there as we both were considering to kiss but I want this thing to end fast so for the very first time, I pressed my lips on him as a quick peck and everyone cheered in joy.

He looked shocked and a slight smile appeared in his face. He lean in again as he couldn't resist to kiss me anymore but I had enough. I'm done with this acting.

"I guess, we are good now, Nathan. " I mumbled slowly while pushing him a bit so that no one can hear us and he looked taken back yet worried.

I felt bad to stop him from kissing me but I couldn't bear it anymore. I just want this day to end as soon as possible because this was all fake and we are under some damn agreement.

All the way back home to our new house, he became distance again as I couldn't but wonder why he wanted to kiss me that badly.

Memories of our first kiss jump in my mind as I was thinking about how passionate yet tenderest the kiss was. My mother came to my side, shoving every thoughts of mine and we began to walk into my new home.

The home or my home but sadly just for a year, looked the same dazzlingly and I heard my best friends murmuring each other about something.

When I asked, they said they were wondering about something that I shouldn't know. Curiousity killed me as I begged them to tell me and when they did, my heart started pumping furiously as I got freezed on my place.

They said that my first wedding night is around tonight at my new home. I slapped my forehead in frustration as my best friends started to mock me with the topics of making babies and for my first time and I did was to shy away from them.

I'm not ready for any physical relationship, though we are married under an agreement which explain of how fake we are towards each other. Then, how come I give in myself to him?

Our family stayed the night over in other rooms and with the same previous thoughts running in my head, I was sent to our room. Our room? I walked in with fully tensed and I found no one in the room. I took a relief breath and went into the bathroom to take off my wedding but it was harder than I ever thought it could be.

A silent door shutting, startled me and with that highly men scent, I confirmed it over Nathan.

Now, I had no choice but to ask for his hand but that had already made my cheeks flared.

"Na-Nathan. " I spelled out in my lower tone and I heard foot steps nearing the bathroom.

He came face to face with me and looked me with a little concern.

"You okay? " he asked, while eyeing me with intense.

"I'm fine, it's just....I...want you to help me to take off this dress. You know, it's pretty hard for me to even reach the zipper here " I stuttered out in hesitancy and his feature lighten up.

He gave me a smile and nodded while cuing me to spin around. I did as he asked me to and I felt him just a few feets away and I found myself getting wobbly as he lingered his fingers gently over my skin to make contact with the zipper.

My body got lighter as the buckles were taken off one by one and I hold the upper garment of the dress to not let it fell over completely, which will lead me by showing my half naked body.

I closed my eyes for a moment and my eyes shot wide open when I acknowledge the fact that Nathan would have got the full view of my uncovered back. I turned around as fast as lightning and caught sight of him, staring me with his orbs being shades darker than I used to him.

I stepped slowly behind into the frame of the bathroom and closed the door quickly, not caring that I just practically shut it on his face. I was too anxious at our proximit and my lungs were gathering for air to breath.

After digesting the moment, I peered over to the huge mirror on the sink and slowly let go of the dress. It falls down and I took a hanger from a cupboard behind to hang it on the stainless steel rod.

Later, I took my gradual time to wipe away my make up and I briefly changed into my casual clothes which is already stored up as a spare in the cupboard of the bathroom.

Before leaving the bathroom, I poke my head out silently and peeked at his whereabout as I saw him comfortably sitting on the bed while checking out something ok his handphone. He's already changed in some simple short pants and t-shirt.

I exited myself from the bathroom and I grabbed his attention already. Avoiding the eyes contact, I strolled in the bed beside him while pulling on the comforter over my body.

"Good night. " I murmured as I snuggled onto the comforter, tightly hugging the puffy material and I head him chuckling.

"Why's the chuckle? " I asked him, eyes still closed awaiting for my beauty sleep to come over.

"Nothing, it's just...I was a little surprised of how my wife seems cosy over us sharing the same bed. " he said and I opened my eyes to narrow over his contagious smile.

"I don't mind. Between, it was only for today. " I muttered while my eyes slopping over the upcoming slumber I had to take in.

"Only for today? " he asked, his voice somewhat changing to a little more affirmative.

"Yes, from tomorrow onwards, the second room will be yours and this one will be only mine. " I said while turning around to face away from him as I was back to snuggle.

He went silent again and I couldn't but to feel disturbed about it.

"Is there something bothering you? " I asked clearly frustrated of the silence and he remained quiet.

"Excuse me, sir? " I mocked this time and waited for a reply.

"Good night, Ishita. " he says as he slipped under the comforter beside me, facing away from me.

That's it? No answer for my question? How dare he. I was disappointed but I had no energy to argue over this right now and I let the slumber to take me over.

Below, Ishita's wedding dress for the church wedding💒!