Chapter 6 - Urge To Kiss.

Nathan Lawrence

She just accepted to be my friend and I'm beyond happy. She walked away to exit the room after increasing my heart beat. Just now when she asked me the reason why I looked away and being rude made me worry but at the same time happy too because she wanted my attention.

She told me like she's yearning for our eyes to be connected and when she said that her look displeased me, I couldn't bear it anymore. I grab on her hand and shifted closer to her to put a stroke of hair behind her eyes.

The action made me to notice her chandelier earrings that flows beautifully down her earlobe and I took it on my hand while examining it. I lean to her ears and tell the exact reason why I behaved that way.

She stepped away and looked into my eyes. I missed her mesmerizing beautiful eyes and I willingly connected my eyes with hers. I doesn't look away this time because we both do want this gaze right now.

I lost in her eyes like I was under a unbreakable spell. I rose my hand to stroke her blushing cheeks but she grab on the hand and drew it away. I swear if she let me to stroke her cheeks, I wouldn't have resist to kiss her.

I stepped back with a smile in relief because she stopped me there but I do still found myself getting the urge to kiss her. That must be gone bad if I do so because I knew that she's not like those girls who couldn't resist for a full make out scene.

She's just different and I could acknowledge it with her dressing sense yet behaviour that I kept on monitoring in my CCTV. Once I got followed her to get to know her whereabout and her surrounding.

She's single and she loves to spend the time with her friends. And yes, she also have the most amazing smile. I can't stop being around her but the question is, why am I doing this? I still couldn't find a solid reason for this.

I found her walking pass my door to the pantry in the cctv. And I too can clear see that something about my friend, Kane is effecting her. The shattering sound came after she walked into the pantry and Kane just left without informing me.

So there's something wrong between this both and I could see it on the very first when she stepped into my room. I have to know this so he is the only one can answer for this.

I called Kane to inform him that I will be joining for the party at the club. He was shocked at first because I refused to come when he called me earlier but now I have to.

I stopped going clubs when I get to know that my father is spying on me for having one night stands or girls around me. I have to bear this harrasment because he threaten me that I won't be the permanent CEO for the company if I do such thing and to make it up, I have to get marry so that I won't face issues with girls. Yes I'm not the permanent CEO right now so I have to proof their assumption is wrong by working hard for the company and also...to get married.

I get back home and took a cold shower. I wore a V neck shirt with a jeans and a sneakers. Kane is waiting for me at the club so I don't have to bring him there with one of his flings. I took my wallet along with the car key and straight away head to my car.

I start the ride and turn on the radio. The song that played is 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran and it took less than a second for me to think about Ishita. Am in love with her? Love is a strong word for me but how can I symbolize this symptoms? How can I simply get so passionate on a simple Indian girl?

This is totally something odd.

I was just driving while the memories of the near kiss with Ishita played in my mind. Then, I get to the destination and I parked my car on the parking lot. There's a big row at the entrance and all the girls had already started to wink at me. I saw Kane standing near the entrance with one of his one night stand, I guess and he smiled big when he saw me walking to them.

Near the entrance, the bouncer welcomed me and Kane give me a hug. We entered the club and the mass sound started to colonize us. Kane introduced me with some girls and I can clearly said that this guy now is trying to hook me up with one of this girls.

Next, I met some of my friends and we started to chit chat. Suddenly, I feel a hand tracing a line in my back and I turned to look at the owner. I met her, the model who turn my mood down that day when on the same day I saw Ishita. She wore a tight strapless dress that reached only till her quarter thingh with heavy make ups on.

"Hey, baby. " she said in a way very sexy, I guess.

"Hey." I said in return with a smile. Then she hugged me from side and I saw Kane giving a goofy smile while walking towards us. So, that's why he called me here.

Only to make me to meet up with this woman. She kept talking without releasing me from her hug but I never even listen a word and the music here was pretty loud though.

She then started to wrap her hand on my neck while leaning onto my lips but I pushed her away and asked her to leave me alone. Kane came into our view and he began to questioning me.

All I can I give them is silence because they don't know about the issue between me and my father. I stayed silent and took a long sigh. Kane noticed my uneasiness and drag me to the drinking table. We sat there while drinking and he started to mock about what had happened.

My mind suddenly start to get struck about the reason why I came here. But he is drunk and I wonder how he is going to answer me but I couldn't wait anymore so I started.

"What happened today at the pantry?" I asked in a very serious tone and he froze for a minute.