Chapter 11 - Insecurities.

Nathan Lawrence

The kiss that I shared with her drove me crazy and I couldn't sleep anymore as my mind was enveloped by her smooth lips.

I came back home half-brokenly after letting her go and I took a shower to refresh again as I went straight to bed later. Her addictive lips, burning red cheeks, soft skin and most of all, her eyes were so into me. God, those eyes just formed to kill me. Just everything about her stabs me with pleasure.

Is this how everyone fall in love? Well, I can see the love symptoms on me and I don't want to deny it any longer.

I woke up from my bed and took the shower. I dressed in mh formal office suit knowing that my Monday work starts and at the same time, I could meet her today.

I wonder how would she react.

I parked my car and make my way to the elevator. The receptionist greeted me with a smile and I nodded at her. I tap the button for the elevator and it slides open. When it started to close, I saw my PA running towards the elevator to stop it from closing and I helped her to hold the door from closing.

She blushed again as she walks in with me and my mind straight away went to the night I saw Ishita blushing while our gaze were connected. I wanted to meet her today to explain her about yesterday's kiss but what should I explain? Can I mention it as a mere mistake? Never, I would definitely not define that kiss as a mistake.

The ding sound of the elevator pull me back from my thoughts and we got out to head to our cabin. I sat on my seat and reverted back the CCTV footage of today to check out her attendace for work today.

As I was hoping, I saw a very angry Ishita stomping up to my cabin in a long maxi skirt with a blouse that compliments her shape. I was waiting for the furious knocking and as I heard one, I right away told her to come in.

Her steps were loud and in seconds, she was standing right in front of me with her eyes narrowed while her arms stayed across her chest.

"I can clearly see that your mad, Miss Ishita. " I coolly said and she huffed before sarcastically muttering, "Wow, you still do remember. That's wonderful so if you know why, care to explain? "

"That can't be only my fault, okay? You should push me away when I did so but you just welcomed me. " I said the last part with some cute demonstration and she started blushing.

Oh, yes. My woman remembers the kiss. Her eyes met mine and I wanted to kiss her again but of course she won't let me.

Wait, what did I just say?

"Come on, you kissed me first. So...I just...I just carried along with you since it's my first kiss, you know. " she says, more like muttering under her breath as the same blushes erupt on her cheeks.

Wait, did I just hear something? I'm her first kiss. My God, there's this man pride in me right now and I'm really glad to be the first one to kiss those soft lips.

"It's your first kiss, interesting. " I said causally while nodding my head as I tested her patience.

Hopefully she wouldn't crack my skull today.

"That's not at all interesting. Even that's the problem right now. " she nearly yelled in frustration.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. " I apologetically said but I would say that it's a lie that comes from me.

I forced those words from my mouth to assure her but I'm not sure that I could guarantee my own promise because it is really hard for me to not even register those lips right now.

"Yes, this shouldn't happen again but if you tried to do something like this again...I will be out from here and I won't simply leave without suing you...and your company. Remember that. " she roared while narrowing her eyes and turned on her heels to stomp out of the room.

No, I won't let her leave the company and...me. She was only here for few months but I still want her to be near me.

What should I do now?

Ishita Hassan

I kissed him. I gave my first kiss to him. How the hell that happened? His hypnotizing hazel eyes take me in control and I feel like everything went blur around us as we were swaying slowly.

Only me and Nathan, like we both were made from each other. Wait, did I just say that? Oh my god, I'm going insane. He hold onto my waist to contact with my skin directly and this time it couldn't help but my heart beats started to going frequently wild.

His lips were closing mine and my body went numb as we stare into each other with admire. I stood rooted and I don't know what to do exactly but I really wanted to stop this so I raised my hand to his chest while patting slowly to push him away.

As if he get the permission, he straight away cupped my face and kissed me.

Nathan's lips were Intoxicating and my poor heart decided to skip a beat. The smell of him hypnotized me beyond reason and when he parted my lips to bite onto my lower lip, I felt him washing over me like a wave of warmth. My toes curled to subsides all my senses as the taste of him nearly shuttered all my thoughts of pushing him away.

My whole body tingled as I moaned on his ferociously lips and my knees gave in. By the time I became aware of my fingers, they was clutching his shirt tightly to pull himself more to me.

It felt as if we were in the difference universe, which was created romantically only for us and there's no one's existence there.

Coping with the reality, I got beyond surprised of all the emotions, thus, feelings I felt in just a kiss.

He probably a player, who's an expert to mess around with girls? I mean, who knows, right? I was upset at the thought of giving my first kiss to a player and my head was burdened with overwhelming so I did the best way, which was to get the hell away from here.

I rushed into my car and my fingers involuntarily caressed my lips, to find it swollen. Closing my eyes, I could only saw us kissing while deeply spent onto each other.

I called Sally while driving on the way back home as I told her everything and she only laughed. My anger rose and I yelled at her but the next thing she said took me in shock.

"Now, I can completely say that your in love with him. " This sentence aimlessly popped in my mind and I was surrounded with insecurities towards commitments and relationships.

I wanna be a free bird. This kiss can be nothing and I won't let it effect any of my facts.

I sighed and promised myself.