Chapter 36 - Beliefs In Love.

Ishita Hassan

The light of dawn seeped through my window and I rubbed my bleary eyes while stretching out my body.

Today's the first day of my huge project assignment, I'm happy. Like very much happy and if someone told me a week before that I'm going to get this huge project just in by few weeks of startups, I would have never believed them. But its really happening for real and I just couldn't control it.

I ran into my shower and after finishing my business there, I went to my closet to change into one of my finest professional attire.

I got out of my room and went downstairs to my get some blessing from my parents. My father gave me some advises about the sketching and stuff, yet I left the house with full of excitement.

I drove to the company and punched my attendance into the registers as I went to my cabin, waiting for Darren to come over so that he could take me for the site survey.

"Ma'am, your usual delivery. " Sandhya popped into my cabin with a bouquet of roses and I smiled as my mood got double checked.

How could I forget my husband? He's doing everything to make me remind him all day.

"Thanks, Sandhya. " I tell her and she nodded before leaving.

I grabbed the bouquet closer to my chest and after inhaling the sweet intoxicating smell, I disattached the heart shaped note pad from the bouquet as I kept the fresh roses on the vase ahead me.

Hey, love❤️

Words can't describe the ache that runs through my body when I'm missing you....

I love you, no matter what!

-Nathan

Oh my God, that sounds so deep and emotional to me. Well I know that it sounds like something from we get online, but still it withholds so many unspeakable feelings behind those words.

I miss you too, Nathan. I whispered in my brain and I wish I could see him. I really wanted to share my decision to me, the decision that I took days to think of and finally, I had made it.

I want to be with him so there will be no divorcing in between us and I'm going to confess him my feelings that I kept hidden all this time.

I'm the one who told him that I'm going to be busy today, or even for the next three months since that's the duration for the project to get over on my part and I'm regretting now to reject his efforts though.

He even said that he had arranged everything but I still choose my work over him. Believing that he will support me in anything and I knew that he would wait for me to admit our love together.

My handphone rang, pulling me back to the reality and Darren's name flashes on my screen.

"Hello, wonder woman. I'm waiting for you at the lobby, mind coming down now? " Darren said as I attended the call.

"Ugh, you won't get over with the name, aren't you? Fine, I will be coming down now. " I grunted playfully and disconnect the call. Clutching my bag on my shoulder, I caress the red roses one last time before walking out of my cabin.

"I'm leaving to check the site, Sandhya. Please update me if any works came pending. " I informed her and she agreed rights way, wishing me good luck on our biggest project.