Chapter 39 - Meant To Be.

Nathan Lawrence

As I open my eyes today morning, I saw her, my love sleeping peacefully in my arms. A smile played on my lips as I saw her sleeping figure right next to me.

I still remember her blush, touch and effects that she caused yet I couldn't get enough. Her all first time is taken by only me and I couldn't be more happier or prouder.

I still couldn't believe that we ended up here with her on my arms right now but I did know that whatever things I kept for all this months, took the best on me last night and she, on the other side kept blushing all night, igniting a fire in me every ticking seconds.

As I was in my thoughts, I noticed that my wife just woke up and stretched her arms. I pretended to be asleep to know about what will she do while I'm sleeping and surprising me, I felt her laying on top of me as she places her hand across it.

She kissed my chest and said the three longing words that I craved for so long again.

"I love you. " she mumbled and I couldn't act anymore.

I opened my eyes quickly and she gasped, her hand that was laying on my chest was at the point of jerking away but I was quick to hold it back in place.

She was alike a red tomato now and I inched closer to her as I whispered, "I never thought that I will wske up by such words, love. "

"Say that again, please. " I requested and she shook her head coyly as her cheeks burned in red.

I leaned in closer but stopped as my lips brushed hers. I hovered our buds together as I didn't realise that I was already on top of her right now.

"I love you. " she mumbled softly, erupting millions of butterflies in my stomach and I completed the tension in us with a fervent full kiss.

"I love you so much too, my love. " I retorted back and I kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and finally her tempting lips.

Later, I hugged her closer to myself and we took a brief moment into each other's embrace. I laughed when I got to know she slipped into slumber while being in my arms again and I got up from bed while slowly untangling myself from her.

Then, I caught up with our clothes laying sprawled on the floor and my mind straight away dazzled to yesterday night.

Making my way out quietly from the bed, I took all our clothes that had been laid on the floor to drop it on the laundry basket.

Before I go to the washroom, I close up the curtain screen which would disturb my wifey's sleeping sooner when the sunshines and I get in the shower.

Memories of last night played in my brain as I felt water droplets pouring over my body and to say that I felt the luckiest, would be an understatement.

My mind rewinded back to the first day I met her. I didn't know that we both were destined till here and when I saw her that day, I lost myself in those dark shiny orbs. With the most beautiful face, she took my breath away and now, I'm ready to devote my whole life with her.

I exit the shower in silence again, afraid that I will wake her up and changed in a casual attire. Before leaving the room, I moved towards her and sat on the edge of her side to admire this sleeping beauty. I kissed her head and left the room.

Something in me reminded that we hadn't gone for the first date and I quickly made some calls to make it a surprise as I want this first date of ours to be special. I even ordered a beautiful modern dress for her in online and requested a fast delivery as soon as possible.

Ishita Hassan

He held my hand all the way while kissing it once awhile and even his gesture remain the same when he is driving as he interwined our fingers together. I couldn't get more pink as my cheeks burned in shyness.