Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.

Nathan Lawrence

When I was halfway deep into slumber, I got awaken by a hand poking my back and I turned around to face my wife who's curled like a baby.

The comforter was blown off from her as she slept tightly and she was shaking a little as the cold breeze hit us directly through the window. I got up right away to cover her back with the comforter and she tucked it closer.

She was facing me and I didn't want to lost this opportunity so I stared her while laying sideways as my hand supported my head.

That was the same woman who triggered the emotions and feelings in me. She made me to get over all my sleepiness so that I could stare that beauty all night.

I did the exact but then suddenly, I felt her body scooting incredibly closer towards mine and as if she had spotted the perfect place, her hand swinged to rest upon my chest. Her head coming up to the crock of my neck and I was staying unmoved alike a statue.

Urmm, what should I do? My mind questioned as she snuggled closer to my embrace and this feels like heaven.

The next minute, I had nothing in my brain expect to the fact that to use this opportunity and I was overwhelmed by happiness as she slides into my arms completely. I kept her nearer to my chest and our legs were slowly tangled up onto each other.

I looked down at my sleeping beauty with a goofy smile and kissed her forehead before taking in every details that I might miss on her since our first night sharing a bed together.

Now, that was the first step of spaces reducement in between us and serves her for even putting it up because I'm simply enjoying every second of this.

*****

I went to check out about our breakfast schedule and I was back, my mother told me that Ishita had went away to find for me.

I panicked and particularly ran to every places that she might be. Finally, I had found her near some food stalls and she was in conversation with this guy. When I walked closer to them, I heard him saying, "Of course, I do remember. It's hard for me to forget you...I mean, about you. "

He didn't sounds like a good news to me so I reacted upon my will. I know that my wife's a goddess and she's magnetic to almost every men here but all of this fellows should really know that this woman is only mine.

My arm went around her waist as I pulled her behind to my body, snuggling onto her hair while exhaling her fragrance and that man's reaction went priceless.

Oh, right, she's mine. I wanted to pump my hand on the air for the victory move I made but I restrained and acted as the coolest husband I'm.

My wife introduced him to me and I used to gentleman way to shake his hands, yet he was still in shock. He finally did shook mine and I gradually excused ourselves from him. Consciously, my hand interlaced with hers and we walked away like that.

Though, I was in surprise myself at the fact that my wife's playing it along very coolly as she never minded at all.

*****

"I will be here with her, mom. So no worries on that. " I said and I quickly added in right before my wife could protest.

"Well, it's not that I'm not joining the sea because I wanted to be here by her side. It's just...I don't feel like swimming today, you know. " I let out, entirely lying because I love going into this sea but I love my wife more than anything so I decided to stay with her.