Chapter 31 - Letting Him Go.

Ishita Hassan

"Ma-Maa. " I call her as soon I reached in front of my parents house.

"Maa, can you please...open the gate for me. I'm here. " I said with my croaky voice, impacted by the neverending tears.

"What? Right now? Wait, sweetie, okay coming right away. " she shockingly answered as her voice showed confusion.

I offed my engine and jump out of the car, soon my mother came into my vision yet all I did was to hug he tightly. Letting out the dam like tears to pool down freely.

"Ishita, what's wrong? Why are you here alone in this time? Is everything alright there? What happened to Nathan? " she asked rapidly and brought me in the house.

I sat on the sofa and she gave me a cup of water as I'm still sobbing continously.

This is the time, they deserve the truth and I said it all. From top to bottom, everything that happened in my marriage and for sure about the agreement we had.

As I expected, I got a sharp blow on my left cheek and she pulled me in for a hug the very next second.

"Maa, what wron-" I heard my brother saying as he was descending the stairs and he halted midway as he saw me in surprise.

He came near me and looked out at the door. He wasn't expecting me to come alone at this hour and it's clear on his face.

"Did he do anything to you? Tell me. Did he hit you or something?  " his voice turned dangerously cold and he sternly glared at me to answer him.

It's really rare to find my brother this way and I knew that he is being protective right now.

"Ishita, stop crying and tell me what happened? " he yelled in anger and I flinched at his tone.

"Leave it, Kavin. All started because of her too. " my mother said and he looked me in confusion.

"What started? " he asked and she explained everything just like I did with her.

He took this gradual 15 minutes to roast me off and I could only stay silent.

"Isn't there's any loophole in this stupid agreement? And as the way you guys acted onto each other, I really couldn't think that this was just an agreement kind of marriage. " he said as he sat beside me after his rebuking session went over.

He's right, we didn't even took that agreement as a thing because if we do, we wouldn't be that close in just few months and those kisses we share would only say otherwise.

"Ishita, this is not right. You should get out from this whole agreement thing. You better get a divorce " my mother informed and patted my back lightly.

It doesn't help at all as my heart ached in pain hearing those words that would take away his name from mine.

"No, maa. I can't. " I stated as there was a lump in my throat, forcing me to cry out harder and she looked me in wonder.

"Just because you want me to get satisfy by you getting married, you set up all this thing and now, I'm telling you to stop this fake thing Ishita. You shouldn't stay in a fake married life. I don't want my daughter to be in that anymore. " my mother said as she was on the verge of tears and I couldn't confront myself from such thing.

Fake married life? Yes, I signed the agreement on my consent and we were meant to fake our life as a married couple but do we really put that faking up? No, we didn't. We were more like a couple who married by love rather than the one who married by arrangement.

We lived a life that we didn't even know the meaning of and at the end of the day, we are indeed to get divorce. 

I can't stay in this faked marriage life anymore. I might be in love with him but I can't forget that it started with an agreement. Our life is still revolved around it and all this time, I had this void inside me whenever I thought about the agreement so I don't want that anymore.

We are done with our purposes as per the agreement. He's the permanent CEO of the company and I would get the freedom life I wanted if we get the...divorce.

It breaks every pieces of my heart to even think about it because I love him but I had to let go of him.

I also don't know of how will things turn up between us after what happened in the disaster like event today. I felt humiliated and betrayed at the same time as I couldn't stand there anymore.

Yes, I needed a break from such a life and I should end this agreement. Which is only by divorcing him.

"Ishita, you should take time before decidin--" My brother was saying but I cut him off.

"Amma's right. I need a divorce. " I hushed out and all of their eyes snapped to me.

If there's something true in between me and Nathan, then we can  start exploring it without this agreement tag. But if there's none, then, it would be the end of us.