Chapter 21 - Missing Him.

Nathan Lawrence

I was retreating away from attaching our lips to prevent from any future hurting words that she would say but her next move surprised me but then I came into realisation that she is really kissing me.

I knew that I ignited her to do this but I did retreat away when our lips just a mere inches away and she took control in a swift move by pulling me closer to smash my lips over hers.

Lost, I felt totally lost and I was ready to take care of whatever hurtful things she had prepared to say next because just a mere kiss, I'm falling head over heels for her. I swooned her in my arms and gave in every mastery skills I had to pleasure my woman.

I felt the same need magnified in this kiss as our first time and I couldn't do anything else rather than pulling her impossibly closer. Not even a single blew of air could went pass us and she moaned softly when I parted her moisten lips to slide past my tongue so that I could took my gracious time to taste all bit of her.

She gave in right away and I was transfixed over her arms travelling around my neck. Her tiny fingers ruffling my hair were so damn tempting and encouraging at the same time. I wanted to kiss those lips forever and I would give anything to do it all over again.

Ungratefully, the kiss was ended shortly as I heard someone interrupting and when I was about to curse the person, I silenced myself while glaring at this two.

She apologized for coming in the middle but what's the use now. My wife was already blushing so red and I could do none to resumed our session. They left right away as let me to consume the goddess that I had caged in my arms.

Now, as she kissed me, I couldn't deny the fact that she's falling for me too and that I'm affecting her in a very good way.

My heart hammered over my chest when she gave me the assurance and I could shout to the whole universe that I'm in love with my wife.

I love her. I love Ishita, my wife, very much.

But I couldn't confess this before I could know her feelings about me. Or should I?

*****

A week had passed after the day and we are back to our old selves. I decided to play along her untill I could make sure that she's in love with me before expecting anything and we are doing good since then.

She would blush around all the time but there was this slightest different nowdays though, Ishita's been awfully onto herself and I could sense her dullness each day right now.

I didn't exactly know about what's the matter but I could roughly say about what's she missing right now.

I grabbed on my already packed up luggage and rolled it nearby to the door. I'm boarding on the next 2 hours as I had to attend an important  meeting in Japan.

My handphone's loud ring had take me out of my trance and I picked it up even though it's an unknown number, thinking that it might be an important call from work.

"Hey, bro. " Wait, I knew this voice. When I was about to cut the call, he spoke.

"I'm sorry, Nate. I know you are angry with me but she doesn't worth this bro and you know that you can trust me wit- " he was saying but I already cut him off.

"I had already warned you to not call me again and how many times should I tell you that stop badmouthing her. I love her, man. " I shouted angrily. Remembering the crappy day with him, which was a huge mistake of mine.

Flashback;

Kane nearly begged me to meet up in the terms of calling a truce. I agreed after sometime and we arranged to meet up at our usual spot.