Chapter 18 - Free Bird To Love Bird

Nathan Lawrence

I woke up on the morning with her beside me but sadly not as tangled onto each other because she was still snuggled to the comforter and didn't came to my side even a bit.

Yesterday night I really did planned to shift closer to her so that on the morning she might be in my arms but the latter failed me as she doesn't even retreat from her side. She was facing me the whole time after some period while sleeping as a baby that always cuddled to its bolster and a smile erupts my lips seeing the images right in front me.

She shows to be a spitfire, feisty or smartmouth when she's all awake but now all her figures were just peace and quite.

I was really lucky to get to see this view right now but knowing that this will be my last view, worried me a lot. She clearly said that this won't be happening after tonight so I utilise this oppurtunity to scan her every details that I might left before.

I started from her closed eyes to her soft angled eye brows and to her cute button nose but I couldn't stop gazing on those soft lips that kissed me. Even though it's a quick peck at the wedding today, the kiss doesn't fail to make my heart warm pleasantly, but then my heart also ached when she protest to kiss again.

She turned lightly, still facing my side while dragging me back to reality and now her stubborn baby hairs falls on her beautiful face making me hard to gaze upon her pretty face. I lean in closer to those hairs and puffed slowly to make those baby hairs drew away.

Then, my hand approached to the same baby hairs to place them behind her ears and she snuggled more closely while clutching the comforter.

I moved away as I sighed and wished for the night to be this way always so that I can study her more but the latter made myself hardened at the fact that I will be moving tomorrow to second room.

*****

Our parents left the house on the evening but not before advising us to have a good married life. Ishita sets well with my family and when they were about to leave, she grieved over the leaving of her own as she will be living here with me.

After we were left alone, she spends the whole evening in her room and I was arranging my things on the second room. Yes, I'm shifting my things at the second room again as she asked me to because I don't want to disappoint her. I will wait till she realise my feelings and for us to start a real married life.

But how long will it take and how long could I suppress the attraction I had on her when we were staying under the same roof?

I knocked her door to talk with her and she opened the door. She's still in her same short pajama pants that revealed her long legs and a cartoon printed t-shirt. She cleared her throat to pull my attention back to her eyes and she raised her eyebrows as she was questioning me. I simply get lost on the female figure in front me and my mind went crazy to even comprehend a word to talk now.

"Yes? " she asked and seeing me all speechless, she gave me a question mark yet walked pass me to the kitchen.

"There's no grocery things yet? " I heard her saying and when I went into the kitchen, I saw her examining something in the refrigerator.

"No, we just moved in you know. " I said as I walked in.

"Okay, so where's the closest supermarket around here? " she asked as her eyes averted to me.

"It's just on the other side of the main road. 6 minutes away by walking, I guess. " I let her know and she nodded.

"Okay, I will be going grocery shopping. " she said as she closed the refrigerator.

"I will do that tomorrow, no worries. " I informed as I checked out the cabinet over her head. Her sweet lavender smell swirling around the air.

"Tomorrow? What about for dinner today? " she asked, innocently frowning like a kid.

"We will go out for dinner today. I wanted to introduce you to my friends and they arranged this dinner for us. " I spelled out and she blinked her eyes in surprise.

"Oh, so I should get dress? Oh my, how should I be dressing up? "

"Anythin, that fits for a dinner date. " I assured her and she nodded, not without narrowing her eyes for the 'date' word I used.

*****

"Hey, guys. Let me introduced my honorable wife, Ishita. Ishita, this is my mates. " I said with my hand on her back to assure her to get comfortable as possible.

"Hello. " she murmured with a smile and we took a seat beside each other on the round table.

We were in our favorite restaurant and we toasted the dinner as we digged in our meals. She fitted well with almost all of them and I notice that Kane wasn't here at all.

As expected, I thought to myself and we continue dining. My gorgeous wife had swooned al of our hearts and I got stiffen over my male friends' adoring looks on her.

After we paid our farewell, we made it to the car and before starting the ride, I glanced at the goddess beside me. Even in a simple night dress, she looks too appealing till my eyes were groomed for only her.

"You look so beautiful today. " I confessed my thought and she looked at me as I evident the pinkness over her cheeks.

"You look good yourself, too. " she whispered softly as the pinkness intensifies and we were locked in our heated gaze.

Unconsciously, my hand raises to her cheek to caress the unique blushes and my thumb took it gracious time as her skin moisten very softly.

As she had been striked by a huge realisation, she caught hole of my hand and slowly drew it away. Looking away rapidly, she scooted away on her seat and mumbled, "This is an agreement, Nathan. "

We ended up home with silence enveloping us and she straight away get to her room without expecting nothing from me. I got to my own and sat on the bed, unconcealing the hurt beyond my heart with the words she pulled in.

It was my fault to make her think that way, isn't it? I opened the agreement, but if she knows the real truth behind it, would she let me in her life? All I want is her, in my life, as my everything so I had no choice but to create them.

Will she accept to marry me if I propose her without letting know about any agreement? She wouldn't, because all she wants is to be a free bird and all I want is for us to be lovebird.

Below, Ishita on the day❤️

Below, Nathan on the day🥵❤️