Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.

Ishita Hassan

It's been 3 days since my last meeting with Nathan and he was really busy as I knew his schedule for this two weeks. I don't have to reschedule anything unless if he wants me to but for now I guess there's no any changes.

Mrs Lau is still in her holidays and she doesn't fail to ask about my work here to make sure that everything's smooth for me. She is really sweet and caring as she sees me as her own daughter and I missed her a lot.

I am free now after rearranged some papers on my rack so I decided to have a coffee. The connection between me and Nathan was less now, maybe because I never bump into him but still a small part of me wanted to meet him. Just a small part of me, I swear.

I make my way to the pantry to make a coffee and I walked passed his door that obviously showing his name board on the door. Looking at his name on the door while walking passed it make my inside bloom and I wonder what was he doing right now.

The pantry is just few steps away from his room and the only thing that separating us from seeing each other was this walls between us. Thinking about him made my memory to revise again to the past that happened in his room.

His gaze were still fixed in my mind and whenever I close my eyes, his attractive face that formed with a sharp jawline, thin lips, shaped eyebrow and his hazel brown eyes which is trying to communicate with mine appears every time on my mind.

Those eyes made me lost in them with only a look. Woah, did I just describe him? But when did I notice this? Questions started running wildly in my mind again as I shook my head to vanish those decriptions of him.

I return back to my room without even glancing on his door while sipping my coffee because to not get affected again. I sat on my chair and put the coffee on my table while leaning against my chair.

A buzzing sound irrupted from the company's computer and I take a look on the screen. Its the reminder that saved by Mrs Lau 3 weeks ago and now its buzzing again showing that he's is needed to attend a dinner party that organised by one of his dealer coming this weekend and that was just in 3 days?

Oh, my. I should really thank this reminder right now and now I had to remind him about it.

I got up from my chair and stopped in place when the thought that 'its not my work to do' strucked in my head. I'm not his PA and she might be informing him now but she said that she's new. Then how come she could know about this?

Now, there's two choices for me to convey this reminder. Either telling his PA to remind him or reminding him by myself. But the second would gives me a bad idea so I'm going for the first one.

I noted down the details about the dinner that going to be held and when I was about to stand up with my notepad on my right hand, I heard a knock. I asked the person to come in and his PA appeared in my vision.

"Hey, I was just coming to meet you. 100 years for you. " I said with a smile and she laughed.

"Really? So crossing the same path then. " she joked while smiling and I laughed.

"Yes and you know what...I need your favor? " I said.

"Wait. Wait. But before that I need to talk to you." she said in a manner tone.

"Okay, what is it?" I said while tapping her shoulder to assure her knowing that she might be nervous right now like the first day when I saw her.

She sighed and I assured her with a smile. "The CEO needs you." she said and my eyes went big in shock. He needs me?

"Why do he needs me?" I asked awkwardly. She saw my reaction and laughed as I narrowed my eyes at ger

"He said that he needs your coffee. I mean...you know from your hand. Because he said that he loves your coffee so you should make him now. And he is waiting." she said innocently.