Chapter 33 - A Chance For Love.

Ishita Hassan

He said it. He said that longing three words I had been waiting for. My heart do it's own dance hearing those words and I felt the happiest to know that our feelings were mutual.

He said he loves me from the very start but why didn't he just let me know earlier?

He rested his forehead over mine and I closed my eyes to enjoy whatever feelings that overcoming me right now. I couldn't stop sobbing either but still, I found a will to tell him this, "But I don't want to be married under an agreement anymore, Nathan. "

He pulled away while still holding my face in between his palms and I opened my eyes to let it see what comes next.

"Then, we can terminate the agreement without getting divorce. I don't want to let you go out of my life, Ishita. I couldn't bare to lose you by divorcing our bond forever. I-I couldn't do that. " he stammered as his voice breaks and I really wanted to hug him tightly, but I restrained.

"No, Nathan. We got married because of this agreement and so to end this, we should get out of this marriage. I have told you since the day we got married that we are under an agreement and I don't want any of us to walk away with heavy hearts, but that is where we are right now. We should make this divorce and take some break from each other. " I told him the thing that I had been thinking since yesterday night and his eyes sullen with tears.

"No, love. I don't want a break between us. I love you, Ishita and I couldn't even imagine my life without you in it. Don't separate us, please. " He pleaded nearly going down on his knees.

Oh, God. If he kept on doing this, I would definitely lose my resistancy from hugging or even kissing him. I just couldn't see him breaking down.

"Nathan, we can still see each other after that. We can explore whatever we have in between us even after we get out of this marriage, right? I don't want the burden of still being married under an agreement, Nathan. " I made it clear to him as I held onto his arms.

"Fine, then. We can terminate the agreement without even getting a divorce and why do we need to separate, a break from each other? I want to love you as my wife and we can explore our feelings while still being married, right? Please, love. Just a chance. One chance and I would prove you that we are meant to be together. Please. " he begged again, holding onto both my hands onto his as he looked at me expectingly.

I have nothing else to convince and I nodded, giving us a final chance.

"Did you just nod? " he asked in disbelief and a wide smile spread along that soft lips of his.

"Yes, but I still need time to think about not getting a divorce. " I said and his lip came into a thin line.

"Hope it would be a good decision at the end and I promise that I would terminate the agreement right away. We will not be bounded by an agreement but, love hereafter. " he pronounced and I gazed down at him, stroking away those unbearable tears from his cheeks.

He clasped my palms on the process and began caressing my own as he kissed both the palms gently.

"What a romantic ending. Go get some room. " We heard someone huffing and I saw my brother rushing away to the kitchen.

I tittered at his reaction and Nathan looked at me with a longing gaze.

"You look so beautiful when you smile or giggle. Scratch that, you look so beautiful in everything you do. " he said softly and I blushed before moving away from him.

I notice this bouquet laid on the sofa and I peered back at him.

"So today, you brought this bouquet for my mother or me? " I asked pointing the bouquet, remembering the last time when he came to my house for the first with a bouquet of roses and he gave it to my mother instead of me.