Chapter 24 - The Family Trip.

Nathan Lawrence

Today's the day of the family trip, or to be specified, my honeymoon. We are all set with our bags pack over the 4 nights trip and I'm now driving my wife to the airport.

As we reached, we saw our families already getting down of their own cars as they were waiting for us. I parked the car beside theirs and Ishita ran out of the car to greet both my mother with hers.

I shut down the engine and hopped out while unlocking the car's boot as I walked behind to tug off our luggages before formally greeting our parents.

"Let me help you, mams. " Kavin said as he helped me to take the luggages along.

We, the group of men were busily walking with each of our hands full with luggages and the group of women were chit chating happily as they went to check in us.

Minutes later, we were told to hand over the luggages that would need to go into the aircraft hold and as we were done, we walked to passthrough the airport security gates to reach the departure hall.

We boarded the aircraft right away and the cabin crew greeted us while assisting to our allocated seats. We checked out our seats and we were paired up in the different rows nearby.

"I'm here. " Ishita said giddily like a child as she went into one of the rows with a window seat. I looked at my seat number and was a bit disappointed as I didn't get the seat beside hers but somewhere in the row ahead her.

"Take the seat beside her. That was mine so I don't mind changing with yours. " Her mother says with a sweet smile and I thanked her, awkwardly rubbing my neck.

She laughed before going to my seat and actually my seat number was next to Ishita's father so all of us were paired up as couples as poor Kavin had to take the seat alone with a fellow old man.

I wandered into the three seated row and I sat onto the seat which is beside hers. She looked at me with a smile and only I know of how much wild my hearts racing when she smiles.

We are civil for now but I don't know how long I could keep up with this act because everyday, my feeling for her has only increased.

I was secretly admiring my wifey, who's watching a movie and every facial expressions she does when every scenes passes seems to move in slow motion for me.

As I was busily drooling, I felt this thing falling over my lap and it was a woman's purse. I held onto it and looked up at this lady who's smiling at me ear to ear.

"I believe, this is yours. " I said as I gave it to her and she took it while intentionally brushing her acrylic nails over my hand.

"Thank you, hotty. First time boarding a plane so feeling a little dizzy. " she giggled, which seems to be fake while and she sat beside me.

Her arm nearly hovering over mine as I scooted it further away.

It's not going to be good.

"Your the famous Nathan Lawrence, right? The billionaire bachelor who owns a lot of firms. " she hummed slowly, which she might assume to be sensual but it was so annoying as hell.

I don't want to be rude so I answered her back with a smile, "Yes, that's me. "

"I knew that. I had modeled for many shareholders of yours. " she said as if she wanted me to know about her, when in the reality I didn't want to actually.

"Why are you so quiet? Perhaps...your the type of guy who hates talking isn't it? " she muttered slowly while leaning into my side.

"Well, I don't like doing the talking too. Why don't we go to the washroom? " she continued seductively as her hand approached mine.