Chapter 12 - Proposing Her.

The longest chapter and you would see more long chapters hereafter👀

*****

Ishita Hassan

2 days had passed and Mrs Lau will be back next week. For now, everything going normal with me because I never had a chance to bump onto him.

That's good to feel, or so I thought because I'm completely out of words on the thoughts of him. Even he doesn't want me to face him because now, his PA mattered most for him as he conveys anything to me through her.

Poor, Jen. She's being like a mailer to call me everytime regarding work or even visiting my cabin if he insisted me to find him related files.

I meant every words I uttered that day when I angrily yelled and stomped out of his office. I will definitely sue him and the company before I leave because that's not the good way to behave to an employee. I wonder how many employees were in the same situation like me.

He is handsome and hot but it doesn't mean that he can touch every girls he wants. Here I'm, been a fool to let him took my first kiss.

I rubbed my forehead under frustration and reminded myself to not repeat this mistakes again. Yes, I lost my first kiss but it doesn't mean that I had to feel doom about it right. However, I'm only going to be here for several months now so I don't have to care about it a lot.

I stayed at work a bit late today so that I could finish my paper works that should be submitted tomorrow and I also notices everyone leaving one by one as the clock keeps moving.

After finishing my final works, I heard a loud thud from outside and I was alarmed to check it out. I opened my door and glanced around briefly to find it slightly dark like no one else there. I look through the glasses windows to notice that the night had appeared.

Oh my God, what time is it? I glanced at my watch and it shows 8. Holy moly, I post track on the time while being focused on the works again.

Sighing to myself, I grab my bag to pack my things and that when the room's light started blink continously.

"What the hell was that? " I maffled under my breath as I got spooked over the lights blinking.

I grabbed my handphone and I checked on our company's group to see whether any messages popped out about what's happening right now but I notice none in the group.

But there was a missed call from Sandra and I even received a message from her.

There are electric problem coming up so you better leave soon, Ishita. Take care!

Electric problem? How can't I notice that. I tapped at my temple and started to wrap up my things quickly into my bag.

I need to get out of my room right now and so I did as I walked to the elevator. I pressed it but then fear took over me when everything turned off. The buttons weren't lighting anymore and it was darker than it does and I felt alike in a haunted house.

"Oh, no. No." I whisper yelled as I keep on tapping the elevator's button to get it work but everything went in vain.

Now, I'm stuck in my office with an out of electricity situation.

What I'm going to do? I kicked the elevator for not responding and snorted in anger.

"It's not going to open anyways. " I was startled at the voice but sooner, I was relaxed as I recognize the person.

He is here and I'm happy that I'm not alone but what is he doing in my floor? I don't wanna see him and thats final. I stand there without turning to the person, sounding more like a stubborn child and looked at the way to the staircase.