The Master Plan (Chapter 4)

"Gail, can you get Henry on the line please?" Venus said to Gail over the intercom.

After a few minutes,

"Yes Ms. Venus, do you need me to do something?" Henry said over the phone.

"Yes Henry. Can you please take Martin to Grey's office? Tell him to wear a suit. I'll be meeting you there in a few minutes." Venus said.

"Okay Ms. Venus." Henry said.

After a few minutes, Venus got her things and said to Gail, "I'm just going to Grey's office. I'll be back in a few hours."

Venus then drives to the building where Grey's investment company was located. And when she arrived, Henry and Martin were there already.

"Henry, take a short walk around if you want to. I'll be the one to take Martin to meet Grey." Venus said.

"Okay Ms. Venus." Henry said.

Martin and Venus then got inside the elevator to the 11th floor where Grey's office was located.

"Ms. Venus, happy to see you again. Sir Grey has been waiting for you." Lovi, Grey's assistant said as soon as she saw Venus and Martin.

"Thank you Lovi." Venus said.

They then went inside Grey's office.

"Venus! Glad to see you." Grey immediately said as soon as he saw Venus. He then hugs Venus and kisses her on the cheek.

"Glad to see you too Grey. By the way, this is the friend that I told you about, Mr. Franc Sebastian. Franc, this is Mr. Grey Araneta. He's the CEO of this investment company. " Venus said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Araneta." Martin said then shakes hand with Grey.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Sebastian. Call me Grey."

"Just call me Franc then."

"Have a seat."

"Thank you Grey."  Venus said as they sat down.

"Franc, Venus here told you want to know how to run an investment company." Grey said.

"Yes. I just got interested in investment companies. I want to know how things go for maybe in the future it can help me. So if you don't mind, I want learn more about your company" Martin said.

Venus was surprised how good of an actor Martin is and how when you look at how he speaks and how he acts, you'll not believe that he's not really from a rich family.

"Sure, I have no problem with that. Venus' friend is my friend also." Grey said.

"Thank you." Martin said.

"Let's go. I'll tour you around the office and you can always go back to see how things work here."

*****************************************************************************************

 "Grey is really good when it comes to doing his job. I know you'll learn a lot of from him." Venus said as Grey was touring Martin around.

"Venus really tends to exaggerate." Grey said.

"Don't be too humble Grey."

"By the way, that dinner you owe me. We can have it tonight. Are you free?"

"Yeah I am free."

 "I'll just pick you up in your office. Franc, you want to come too?"

"No. It's okay. I have something to take care of." Martin said.