Silence (Chapter 15)

Venus woke up feeling that someone was hugging her from behind. And when she turned around, she was surprised to see Martin sleeping and is the one hugging her for behind.

"Mr. Herrera!" Venus said loudly as she immediately got out of the bed.

"It's still early. What is that noise?" Martin said as soon as he had woken up because of Venus' voice.

"What are you doing in my bed Mr. Herrera?"

"Calm down. I didn't do anything to you and I slept beside you because a few hours ago, you got really drunk so I carried you to your bed but when I was going back to my bed to sleep, you pulled me hard so I fell on your bed. I tried to get up but you don't want to let go of me."

Venus raised her left eyebrow and said, "Really?"

What Venus didn't know is that a few hours ago, she kissed Martin and then passed out so Martin carried her to her bed. But when Martin places her in her bed, she then pulled Martin and said, "Stay, even just a few hours." So Martin had no choice but to sleep beside Venus.

"What do you think?" Martin said.

"Well, I must have been really drunk to do that." Venus said.

The phone then rings and when she answered it, it was the concierge.

"Good morning Ms. I just called you to tell you that breakfast is already served in the restaurant since you told me to tell you."

"Okay. Thank you. I'll be down in a few minutes." Venus said.

Venus then puts down the phone and said to Martin, "Breakfast is served in the restaurant in case you want to eat. You may also go around too to relax. We'll be going back to Manila tomorrow morning."

Venus then gets inside the bathroom to take a bath and get dressed.

*****************************************************************************************

When Venus went down to eat breakfast in the hotel, Martin followed her. Venus was about to say something when Martin said, "I don't want to eat alone so can I eat breakfast with you?"

"Suit yourself." Venus said.

As they were eating, a lot of people were looking at Venus and Martin. They were whispering how good looking of a couple was Venus and Martin.

"Do you hear that?" Martin said.

"Hear what?" Venus said.

"Everyone is saying that we look good as a couple and that we look like celebrities."

"You have a wild imagination Mr. Herrera. And if it really is the case, don't flatter yourself too much. Humility is very important."

"Well, you yourself told me I was handsome."

"What?"

"Nothing. Maybe you are right. I was just hearing things."

After eating breakfast, Martin went back to the suite and Venus decided to go to the rooftop of the hotel to go for a swim. For once, she didn't want to think of the numerous problems that she has. And for her, this is the calm before the storm for when she comes back, hell will break loose, well for Mr. Tan at least.  Venus was relaxing by the pool when suddenly this overeager and annoying waiter approached her.

"Ms., you want juice or a cocktail?" The waiter said.

 "No. I'm okay. Thank you." Venus said.

"Sun block, I can also put sun block on you if you want."