Casanova (Chapter 8)

Mr. Tan agreed to have the meeting Venus arranged in Riviera, a 5 star restaurant. Mr. Tan and Martin then waited for the client.

“We arrived a little early. Your client is still not here.” Mr. Tan said.

“He’s already in his way. As you said, we’re just a little early.”

Few minutes passed and then suddenly a man in an expensive looking suit coming from an expensive looking car comes in the restaurant and approaches Mr. Tan and Martin.

“Mr. Tan.” The man said as he offers his hand Mr. Tan to shake it.

“You are?” Mr. Tan said.

“Mr. Zalameda. I’m Mr. Sebastian’s client.”

“Oh. Nice to meet you Mr. Zalameda. Have seat.” Mr. Tan said as they shook hands.

Martin then realizes as he looks closely that Mr. Zalameda is Henry in disguise.

“Thank you Mr. Tan.” Henry as Mr. Zalameda said.

“Let’s order first. What are you having Mr. Zalameda?” Mr. Tan said.

“I’ll be having the Ratatouille.” Henry said.

“You Mr. Sebastian?” Mr. Tan said.

“Tenderloin steak well done, would do.” Martin said.

“Okay. One Ratatouille, Tenderloin steak well done and one Venetian shrimp and scallops. A bottle of red wine too. ” Mr. Tan said to the waiter.

“Isn’t the wine to early Mr. Tan?” Henry said.

“It’s okay to drink wine in the morning once in awhile.” Mr. Tan said.

Their orders came and started talking as they ate.

“Mr. Tan, I have gone over everything and I have made up my mind. I’m going to buy that 20% your company's stocks that you are selling. I’ll have my people contact your people to finalize everything.”

“Thank you Mr. Zalameda. Of course.” Mr. Tan said.

“But I have a request Mr. Tan, one is that Mr. Sebastian here will represent me in the stockholders meeting since I still have other engagements to attend to. The financial reports would be also sent to Mr. Sebastian. He’ll report everything to me. It’s like Mr. Sebastian would be my bridge to your company. Don’t worry I’ll be the one to pay him.”Henry said.

“Sure Mr. Zalameda. I have no problem with that.” Mr. Tan said.

*****************************************************************************************

 “My client would be very happy that you’ll sell him the stocks that you have in Mr. Tan’s company. Don’t tell Mr. Tan this but my client just wants to have his company back. And please also don’t tell Mr. Tan about what we have talked today. Also, continue going to the stockholders meeting. My client does not want Mr. Tan to know yet about what we have talked about. I trust you Mr. Arias to do that for me. And of course, these things that I ask for you are with a price. 300 million for everything?” Venus said disguised as Charlene, an assistant of a rich businessman.

“Of course. 300 million is enough. Don’t you worry my lips are sealed.” Mr. Arias said.

“Then it’s a deal. Thank you very much Mr. Arias.”

“Thank you too. I’ll go ahead Ms. Charlene. I still have a meeting.”

“Sure Mr. Arias.”

Mr. Arias then leaves. Venus then went to the bathroom to take off her wig and everything she used to disguise herself and then she fixed herself before going to her office. Later that night, after work, she met her aunt who just came home from a vacation in this hotel lounge.