{3} Mistakes

I get woken up by the birds outside and the voices coming from outside of my dorm.

There's still no sign of Millie, and I'm starting to get worried.

I slowly get out of bed and do my daily things in the bathroom.

Once I finish my makeup and brushed my teeth, I change into a new skirt and the first top I see.

I decide to skip breakfast and head over to Finn's dorm, maybe he knows where Millie is.

I walk into the common room and find it deserted. I'm sure it's not that late, where is everyone?

Once I get to Finn's dorm I knock on his door but I get no answer. Seriously what the fuck. Where the fuck is everyone?

He's probably passed out in his bed, but still.

It's no use to continue looking for them when I don't know where to go and class starts soon, so I decide on getting to class early.

I leave the common room with my books for the day and get to DADA.

I turn the corner but stop in my tracks when someone calls my name.

"What can you possibly want from me?" I take a deep breath, then turn around and meet Tom Riddle's eyes.

"Looking for your friend?" He has a huge smirk on his face and I grow a worried one.

What the fuck.

What happened to them, or at least Millie, because Finn could just be passed out in his bed.

"What the fuck? You better tell me where Millie is." I spit, not even trying to play it nice.

I'd love to wipe that smirk off his face right about fucking now.

"You might find her in the restricted section." He says and my blood starts to boil.

"One wrong move Riddle, and I will fucking hit you." I threaten him and I run towards the restricted section.

"Belle!" I stop running up the stairs and meet Hermione's eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks as she sees the look on my face. A lot is wrong.

I want to say nothing and continue running, but Hermione is very smart and she might be able to help with whatever I'm walking into.

"Tom Riddle is wrong and I could actually really use your help."

She nods her head and runs after me as I continue running up the stairs.

We open the door to the restricted section and we stop in our tracks immediately.

My eyes widen, and so do Hermione's as I meet her eyes.

"Merlin's beard!" She exclaims and we walk towards Millie.

She's locked in some kind of giant bubble.

"He fucking jinxed me! For fucking nothing!" Millie raises her voice and I meet her eyes worried.

"I'm fucking killing him." I say and I really mean it. I'm going to fucking hurt him. He better not continue messing with us for no fucking reason.

"Hermione can you find a teacher? I need to deal with Riddle." She looks at me worried and I give her a small smile and nod to tell her that it's okay.

"Okay."

I have DADA with him, and class started just now so I know exactly where he is.