{11} Firewhisky

-+ Draco +-

Naturally, when everyone found out that she left, they summoned the Dark Lord and we're having a meeting right now.

They're arguing and I hear voices all around me, but I'm not really paying attention.

At this point I should've just gone with her.

It doesn't matter that I don't like her, anywhere would've been better than staying here, even though I would never admit that to anyone.

"Draco this is very important." His voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I meet his eyes.

"I know I told you to kill Dumbledore, but plans have changed." He starts and I almost hold my breath.

"I need you to find Isabelle, and kill her instead."

My eyes widen, but I quickly nod in agreement.

"She's a traitor, and traitors get killed!" He continues and I hear her mother gasp, but I stop paying attention again.

I have to kill her.

I have to fucking kill Belle.

He's out of his fucking mind, I can't fucking kill her! I could never . . .

She's just a girl.

A girl I don't care about, but she still doesn't deserve death.

I started paying attention to her whenever I was bored, and I would never admit this of course, but she's not that bad.

My father's gaze is on me, but I don't meet it, I know what he's thinking.

If I don't kill her, much worse things will happen to me, so now instead of killing Dumbledore, I have to kill Berkley.

The second the meeting ends I rush up into my room and slam the door behind me.

I grab the first thing I see and smash it against the wall as I let out a loud groan.

Fuck him, fuck my father, fuck everyone.

How the fuck am I supposed to kill her? And how the fuck am I supposed to find her in the first place?

I don't know her that well, and I have no idea where she'd go.

The thought behind the place where she is right now, is to hide from here, to hide from everything, so how am I supposed to fucking find her!?

-+ Isabelle +-

I walk downstairs and I'm immediately filled with laughter and the smell of a good breakfast.

Everyone is gathered around the dinner table as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I say with a happy voice, and a smile grows on my face.

"Did you sleep well?" I meet Hermione's eyes as I sit down in an empty seat.

"The best I've had in a while to be honest." I respond and we exchange smiles.

"The pancakes are ready." Molly says as she puts them on the table, and the smell fills my nose.

"It smells really good, Ms Weasley!" I smile at her and she returns it. "Thank you, dear."

I take a pancake and put it on my plate.

Everyone already started eating, and I'm actually starving.

We continue breakfast, and I start to wonder what I'm going to do this week.

There's no duties, no responsibilities, and no meetings. I have a full week filled with freedom, and I can do stuff I actually want to do.