{6} Quidditch

"At what time does the game start?" I meet Millie's eyes when I get out of the bathroom.

"In about one hour." She responds and I nod.

Today I'm wearing black jeans and a greenish sweater. It's getting colder outside, and I don't want to get sick.

I take a deep breath and sit down next to Millie. "I- I have to tell you something."

She meets my eyes with a frown and I bite my lip.

"You heard about Riddle, right?" My anxiety kicks in, and I get nervous telling her.

"About Azkaban? Yes of course." She slowly nods her head and I take another deep breath.

"So um, he sexually assaulted me," I start and Millie gasps. "I think he would've raped me if Malfoy didn't show up." I continue and the confusion on her face grows.

"Malfoy?"

"Yeah, and then the reason he got send to Azkaban is because he used the killing curse on me and Malfoy." I fumble with my ring and look at my hands.

"Bloody hell Berkley! Are you okay?" She questions, and I finally meet her eyes. "I don't know." I say with a low voice, and she immediately pulls me into a hug.

"It's okay." She assures me.

I think people made it a habit to say that shit will be okay, but most of the times that isn't as easy as it sounds.

Don't get me wrong, I love her a lot, but I'm the one going through it.

"Okay, Quidditch." I say with a happier voice, changing the subject.

"Who do you want to win?" She asks, getting the hint, which I'm thankful for.

"Slytherin."

A smirk grows on her face. "What?" I ask with a soft chuckle. "You just say that because it's your house, secretly you want George to win."

My eyes widen and I don't know what to respond to that statement. "What- why would you think that?" I ask and I feel myself blushing.

"You fancy him." She responds with the same smirk still on her face.

"I don't. Now shut up." I bite my lip.

I don't fancy him. I don't fancy George Weasley. Do I? No. I don't.

Hermione invited us to sit with her, and we gladly accepted it.

Almost half the Gryffindor Quidditch team are Weasley's, and that says something. Fred, George, Ginny, and Ron are all on the team.

"Are you happy that your boyfriend joined the team?" I ask Hermione and a frown grows on her face.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, Ron!"

"We're not together." She blushes and my eyes widen. "Oh, I'm sorry Hermione! I thought you were." I smile at her awkwardly, my bad.

"It's okay, let's find seats." She responds and she smiles at me, which I happily return.

First the Gryffindor team flies into the arena with their brooms, and every Gryffindor cheers for them.

Then the Slytherin team flies inside, and all the Slytherin's are cheering.

I cheer for both the teams.

My eyes fall on Malfoy, then on George, and Madam Hooch starts the game.

Slytherin is my house, but to be honest I don't really care which team wins. Lately Gryffindor has been growing on me, and they're definitely not bad players or people in general.