{15} Stars and Trouble

The Wednesday classes go by fast, and rather boring.

Snape gave us the time to work on the assignment, but he gave us another one above that, muggle studies was the same as always, and herbology was the only interesting class.

We learned about herbs with healing power in them, and I paid extra attention.

I might need those in the future.

We're now in the library working on our History of Magic assignment.

"I'll be right back, I need a book." George says and he gets up.

"He's so going to ask you to the dance!" Millie says and my eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" I let out a soft chuckle and meet her eyes.

"Fred told me." She says and I bite my lip, but before I can respond, George walks back to our table.

He makes room for the book he got and starts reading in it.

He's not going to ask me, is he? Merlin she can't throw that on me when I'm not even sure if he likes me back.

After another hour, I'm exhausted.

"We can finish it later, we have two weeks and I'm exhausted." I say as I drop my quill and lean into my chair.

They nod and I let out a sigh as I close my book.

"I'll see you guys at dinner." I say as I put my books in my bag.

I say goodbye to George and Millie and walk out of the library.

I turn a corner and gasp when someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into a classroom.

I'm pinned against the door and meet with Malfoy's eyes.

"What the fuck?" I question as I study his face.

His eyes are filled with emotion, but I can't really read it.

He ignores me and I want to talk again, but he crashes his lips against mine and I'm meet with surprise.

His kisses are filled with lust and a hint of anger, but I kiss him back.

There's something with whenever we fuck, which happened once though, it isn't awkward after, we pretend that nothing happened, and it means nothing.

He moves his head into my neck, sucking my skin and I sharply inhale as my breathing quickens.

I feel his tongue against my skin and I quiver as I move my hands into his hair.

His bulge is growing in his boxers and I can feel it against my thigh.

"Knees." He breathes and I bite my lip. "Draco," I say, but it comes out as a moan, which only seems to turn him on more. "Do as I say fucking slut."

I meet his eyes, but obey and drop on my knees in front of him as he unbuckles his pants.

"Now be a good girl and suck my cock."

He lowers his pants, then his boxers, and his semi hard cock jumps up.

It's bigger than I expected, but when it was inside of me I knew it was big, I felt it.

I open my mouth and lean in, taking him in, well only about halfway, and I use my hand on the part I can't suck on.

He groans softly as I move my head up and down.

As I move, I start using my tongue too, which earns me another groan.

It's fun to see him like this, vulnerable, because he's never vulnerable.

He grabs my hair and pushes me further down on him as he follows my movements.