{21} The Cabin

Aahhhh I'm so sorry everyone!! It's been a month since I uploaded a next chapter and I'm really sorry! I'm not trying to find an excuse, but I've seriously been at my internship for 9h every day and it will stay like this for another month😫.
To tell you how sorry I am, here is a longer chapter than usual, and I'm writing the next one right now to not disappoint you again!!

Today is the day that we're supposed to get back to Hogwarts and give them Millie.

Well I'm supposed to do that.

I spend a lot of hours coming up with a plan last night, and although my plans never go according to plan, I think it should go okay.

I still don't know if Malfoy was serious with his cabin offer, but I hope he is.

That cabin is the base of my plan.

I'm going to go to Hogwarts today, Malfoy too, and I'm going to grab Millie before any of her classes.

I know her schedule inside out, and she doesn't have any classes until third period today, lucky bitch.

Voldemort gave us the exact location and time we are supposed to be at Diagon Alley, so I don't have much time.

I'm going to tell Millie everything.

Everything, everything.

There's no way in hell she's going to cooperate if she doesn't know the whole truth.

I'm making Malfoy wait in his dorm for us, and then after I told Millie everything, he's going to apparate us to one of the cabins.

Technically I haven't told Malfoy any of this, but I'll tell him the next time I see him.

A knock on my door gets my attention.

I get up and open it.

Speaking of the devil, I meet Malfoy's eyes and before any of us have time to say anything, I grab his wrist and pull him into my bedroom.

I check the hallway, close and lock the door behind me.

"I have a plan, but I need your help." I say as I take a deep breath and he meets my eyes.

If I'm going to go through with this plan, which I am, I need to trust Malfoy completely.

Will I able to do that?

I argued with myself about this a lot last night.

He could kill me any second, he could betray me, he could sell me and Millie out to Voldemort, he could get us killed.

Am I sure that I can trust him that he won't?

I have to. There's no other way.

"I'll help you. I'll wait for you and Millie and I'll get both of you to the cabin." He responds but he looks away from me.

Confusion grows on my face as I open my mouth. "How did you," I start and he cuts me off. "You're loud. I heard you last night."

He still doesn't meet my eyes, but I burst out in laughter.

I slowly nod my head as I roll my tongue in my mouth and roll my eyes as a chuckle leaves my lips.

"What's so funny?" He says and he finally meets my eyes. "Honestly? I don't know."

For a moment I think a small grin grows on his face, but it quickly disappears again and I feel stupid.

There's a moment of silence, again, and I walk away from the door and sit against the head of my bed.