{7} Last Week

It's Wednesday, and yesterday went by in a blur. I feel like I wasn't even there.

Lately I've been feeling myself detach from my physical body, and the physical reality.

I wander off in my mind, thoughts, and dreams, and I find myself at a point where it kind of hurts to come back.

"Belle?" I hear my name on repeat, and after another Belle, I force myself back.

It isn't until then that I notice the classroom empty.

I paid no attention in potions.

Malfoy didn't show up, once again, and I got a random Ravenclaw girl as my partner for the day.

I feel a little bad that I didn't do anything on today's potion, but hey, I'm a Slytherin, isn't that expected?

"Yeah thanks." I manage to say and the girl leaves.

I haven't been sleeping like usual, and I only get a couple hours of them.

It's not on purpose, I'm exhausted and I do want to sleep, but somehow my body just doesn't want the same.

Professor Burbage is sick, or something, and she teaches us Muggle Studies, which she can't right now - obviously - which gives me a free period.

If I could just take a quick nap at my desk right here.

"Ms Berkley?" Snape's voice intrudes my thoughts and I meet his eyes.

"Sorry Professor." I realize I almost did fall asleep, and in Snape's classroom out of all.

I take a deep breath and leave the room.

Unfortunately there isn't a potion that I know of to make my sleepiness go away.

I walk through the corridors aimlessly.

"How's my favorite Slytherin doing?" I turn around and meet George's eyes.

A sudden wave of happiness flushes through my body.

"I've seen better days." I answer truthfully and a look of worry hints his face.

"What's wrong?"

My parents, Christmas, the Malfoy's, my mental health, classes, assignments . . . I could go on, but I won't give him my baggage and problems.

"Just feeling out of it." I respond and that's the only way I can think of to describe my feelings.

He doesn't say anything, instead he pulls me into a hug.

I lay my head on his chest, and I find myself pulling him closer. His marshmallow, vanilla scent filling my entire nose.

He smells good. Why does he smell so fucking good.

"Do you want to do something?" He asks, not letting me go, and I nod my head.

I'm so comfortable around him and it's weird, but he gives me zero reasons not to be.

"What do you want to do?" He asks and I take a deep breath, and then release him from the hug.

I'm not sure what I want to do, I don't want to bother him.

A though creeps inside of my head and a weak smile grows on my face.

"What are you thinking?" He asks, reading the expression on my face and I meet his eyes.

"I want to go into the forest."

I watch his eyes widen and a grin grows on his face.

"After you."