2. the feast

Selena's head rested on her hand as the sorting ceremony dragged on. "Was it always this boring?" Selene whispered to Regulus.

He laughed, "Yes" Selene let her head fall off her hand and onto the table. "You have the attention span of a goldfish" she flipped him off without picking her head up. The surrounding students cheered as two first years joined the slytherins table.

"So many bloody gryffndors this year" Sadie muttered as the fourth consecutive 11 year old joined the gryffndor table.

"Good let them have them, less mindless little shits for us to take care of" Sadie's older brother, Calvin Selywn muttered from the other side of Selene.

"You mean for you to take of" Sadie added pointing to the other three, "I'm not a prefect"

"Clearly" Selene muttered with a laugh 

"Bitch" Sadie laughed

"Love you" Selene blew her a kiss. at once Dumbledore introduced the new Defense Against the Dark Arts reminded students that the forest is forbidden and finally the plates in front of everyone filled and the feast began.

Throughout the feast, the four Slytherins caught up about summer and hopes for the year, however avoiding the burning topic of everyone's left forearm.

"Fucking idiots" Regulus muttered

"They're like dogs" Selene said with a disgusted face, and the group watched the so called marauders throwing food around at the gryffndor table.

"Remind how Lupin's a prefect?" Sadie asked.

"I guess there are perks to being Dumbledores pet" Calvin answered.

________________________________

Over at the gryffndor table, James Potter was flicking various vegetables at Sirius Black. "Oi Prongs, knock that off" Sirius snapped tossing a piece of broccoli back at the boy. Remus rolled his eyes, glancing at the Slytherin table to see four people staring back at them. He decided against mentioning their audience, as to not provoke James and Sirius more than they already were. After a painful 10 more minutes of flying vegetables the tables started filing out of the Great Hall towards the dormitories.

"Moony, y'comin?" Sirius called,

"Prefect things i'll meet you at the dorms soon" he answered heading the opposite direction, the other three marauders just shrugged him off and headed to the common room.

________________________________

Regulus and Calvin were having an animated conversation about quidditch, with Sadie and Selene trailing behind, on the way to the dungeons, when Selene turned to her friend.
"Shit I was supposed to go talk to Sluggy about potions"

"Already we just arrived"

"You know me overachieving, smart ass, i'll meet in the common room later," she called sarcastically, already heading down the corridor. the halls were mostly empty, with only a few remaining students lingering. Selene continued down the hall slowly, as if waiting for someone to jump out, and just that happened. At once someone grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a dark broom closet.

With her back against the wall, she didn't need a light to know someone was towering over her, hands still on her waist.

"Fancy seeing you here." she whispered, giggling a little.

"What are the odds?" a deep voice answered before Selene felt a pair of lips against hers. She lifted herself up on her toes to reach his lips, sliding both hands around the back of his neck.

"How was your summer?" she asked only pulling away slightly, still close enough to feel his hot breath on her face.

"You know the usual, pranking, relaxing, turning into a werewolf." Remus answered sarcastically with a little laugh.

"Mmm yes all the normal activities" Selene answered before pressing her lips back against his. "Wait, wait, wait" she whispered pulling away again.

"Why wait, waiting's no fun, i haven't seen you all summer" Remus asked.

"Where are your idiotic friends"

"I would prefer you didn't thinking about my friends while we were kissing,"

"Shut up i'm serious"

"No he's Sir-" Selene put a hand over his mouth.

"Think before you finish that sentence" he nodded.

"I meant don't they have a bloody map"

"Yes" Remus rolled his eyes, "Fine meet me in the prefects bathroom tomorrow night"

"What time?"

"I don't know, i'll write to you" Remus wiggled his eyebrows, Selene rolled her eyes playfully.

"Bring that map"

"Yes ma'am" she quickly pecked his lips than peeked her head out of the closet, and swiftly exited, smoothing out her skirt. Remus exited seconds later heading the same way as her, she laughed and without a word pushed on his chest and he turned on his heel to head back in the actual direction of the gryffndor common room. And as Selene made her way back to the dungeons she couldn't help but bite back a smile.

it's a short one sorry