46. operation fallen phoenix

additional casting:

meryl streep as euphemia potter

pierce brosnan as fleamont potter

—————————————

june 8, 1977

"Operation Fallen Phoenix is a go" Sirius said

"Excuse me" Selene said

"Operation Fallen Phoenix. You know like Phoenix, cause your patronus..." Sirius trailed off

"Why fallen?" Selene asked

"What?"

"Why is it the fallen phoenix?"

"I don't know... I'm embarrassed now, let's go" Sirius stood up and scratched his head leaving the compartment. 

The marauders laughed and followed. James and Peter followed Sirius and Selene and Remus brought up the rear. 

"It will be okay" Remus squeezed her hand

"I know" she nodded. They walked through the narrow halls of the train station towards the platform. 

On the platform, Vivian and Delston Rowle stood, stone faced, scanning the crowd for their daughter. Antonin Dolohov stood to the right of Delston, clutching a letter from Theodore Nott in his left hand, that the Rowles received earlier that month.

On the other side of Vivian stood Thorfinn Rowle clutching his wand scanning the faces on the platform as well. And walking within the crowds checking faces, was Corban Yaxley, another friend of the Rowle family. 

It wasn't hard to spot her parents on the platform. They were the only people not running to their kids and embracing them in warming hugs of sentiment. They were standing, arms crossed, cold faced, wands ready for their daughter. 

She spotted the moment she stepped off the platform, and immediately grabbed Remus hand and steered him away from their direction. The other three boys took notice of this and followed the two.