Chapter Three.

The Reaper's Bucket Hat

Happiness and contentment.

You enjoyed the world of blooms you gifted to those customers for their significant loved ones. You loved seeing their smiles as you tuck the chocolates, candies, and flowers in a cute package of ribbons. And since it's the month of February, you also received a boost of labor for your flowers.

Happiness is focused on a range of broad reasons. It can be receiving gifts from your friends or family, achieving a long-term dream, or even just star-gazing.

You blinked from a trance, gazing up to see a pair of dark brown eyes behind a pair of round spectacles. Your friend, Young-Jae, clicked his tongue to grab your attention.

"You're making that long face again. What's up with you," he asked.

"Nothing."

Despite being caught up in your thoughts, you glanced back at your arrangement by the aisle's pillar of the prenup studio.

"We're going out for a lunch. Are you coming?"

You shook your head, "I have to manage the shop from time to time."

"I thought you hired two florists?"

You inwardly groaned, "It's February, Young-Jae! It's also a busy month for us. I love to work with the other florists in our shop. Even if it pains to stand for hours in these flats." Your soles started feeling painful already but you still kept your composure.

"I'll promise I'll go with you tomorrow. Same coffee shop?"

"Alright. I'll let it slide this time."

Your guy best friend now left without another word as he shuffled towards the photoshoot area.

You yawned and stretched just beside the small pillar and adored the arrangement of lilies, carnations, peach roses, and Lady's Mantle. Pink silk hung just below the blooms which delicately blended with the room's color scheme. The whole place bathed in the elegance of pink, peach, purple and white, and a sweet scent of love in the air.

You looked at your two friends by the bride and groom's pre-wedding photoshoot and saw a glimpse of the bouquet you made for the soon-to-be-wedded love birds. You knew what the bride wanted because there was no single moment she stopped smiling at the flowers and his husband.